Down memory lane

Wow I don't remember you being that good Jennifer told Leah while trying to catch her breath.

Haha me neither I guess lost times comes for great cost am I right.

Yeah Jennifer smirked.

Jen- hey do you remember the first night we had sex.

Leah- omg don't even get me started.

Jen- come on you know it was the best sex ever, you just don't wanna admit it.

Leah- Jennifer.

Jen- yes Leah. She smiled

Leah- it was and always will be the best sex ever with you.

Jennifer smiled and leaned up off of leahs chest and kissed her lips softly.

Ok well we needa shower what you think, then go out maybe. Jennifer suggested while getting up and heading to the bathroom.

Leah followed the sexy body into the shower starting it for them and pulling Jennifer close to her.

New York Leah whispered into jens ear.

Jennifer looked up at Leah confused like "what the heck" look.

Come on Leah begged let go where it all started.

Jen- Leah you know that's where you broke out of prison they can't see you there hell no one can see you anywhere cause you know why, they have fucking warrants on every build board.

Leah- fine fine what about...ummm...a island just for us with white sand and a big nice house with your dogs come on it will be fun.

Jen-uhhhh fine Leah when are we leaving.

Leahs face lit up in excitement (NOW) she said.

Leah and Jennifer packed a couple of there bags and got on leahs private jet a couple hours later they arrived at the beach.

The sand was white, the waters was crystal clear, the house was big and white, and Jennifer saw her dogs running towards her.

Awww hi my precious babies mom has missed y'all so much yes she has. Well damn I wish you would talk to me like that Leah comment, Jennifer just gave have her a smirked and gave her bags to one of her guards to carry.

—————————-on the beach————————

Wow Leah you really out did yourself didn't you Jennifer asked Leah while laying on her towel on the pretty white sand in her white bikini.

Yes I did all for you Jennifer, Leah commented while do the same thing as Jennifer just with her dark blue bikini.

They sat in silence enjoying the sun on there bodies while the day was turning into more of a sunset look.

Jen- why Leah.

Leah- excuse me, Leah looked at Jennifer with a weird look.

Jen- why did you do all this, why did you go all out of your way just for, was it just to get inside my pants again or try to make me see your different so I won't try to turn you in or wait wait wait (Jennifer laughed a little) are you going to leave me here and tell me congratulations this is my new home.

Leah was amazed about what just came out of Jennifer's mouth one minute they are enjoying there self and the next Jennifer ruins it, but instead of just fighting with Jennifer Leah got on top of her and kissed her gently she stayed there with there lips together for a couple of seconds until she broke it.

Leah- first off if I wanted to get into your pants I will without even trying cause we both know you can't resist me, second I don't need to try to make you see anything cause I don't care if you see if I changed or not cause I'm not going to lie I did changed but not for the better, and third I'm not keeping you here we are here for a week for a vacation so enjoy it ok.

Jennifer nodded her head while Leah got up and gathered there things, they both headed up to the house but leaving Jennifer questioned what does Leah mean by she changed but not for the better.