Super Assassin Babysitter part 3

Agent Coulson P.O.V

It's been awhile I haven't set foot on the Avengers Tower since I was been hospitalized by S.H.I.E.L.D for 2 to 3 weeks. After I was been release, I was been given an order from director Fury to inform the Avengers about their new mission, It was suppose to be Marie's job but she's not feeling well so I do the working for her, only for today though and furthermore, I COULD SEE CAPTAIN AMERICA!!!! XD

When I came I saw an icy blue colored kitten running in the hallways and went inside the living room but I ended up finding a black haired boy sitting alone.

[Normal mode]

Phil Coulson : "What are you doing-huh !?" he noticing that the boy had the same look as Loki but in the more younger version since the Loki he knows 1000 something years old and in Midgard he's in between 25 to 30 years old.

Loki : "!?" he jump up in surprise when Phil place his hand on Loki's shoulder and look at the person who done that. 

Phil : "Loki ?"

Loki : "emmm..."

It was just a coincidence that the Avengers (except Tony) came.

Phil Coulson : "Avengers!? what's going on here ?" slowly walking backwards.

Steve : "Mr.Coulson!? I thought you were-"

Phil : " 'dead' ? No I'm not"

Thor : "Son of Coul !? it is umm...a very long story my friend, I shall explain it to you"

[Time skips]

Thor : "-and that is what happened, I cannot leave him alone, it is too dangerous"

Phil Coulson : "Sorry to say but you, Bruce, Tony, Steve and Clint were given a mission"

Clint : "How about Nat ?"

Natasha : "I already told Fury that I took the day off "

Clint : "even an assassin can take the day off !?"

Thor : "but who will-"

Natasha : "don't worry Thor I'll take care of him"

Bruce : "are you sure you can handle him since you know he's the 'God of mischief' and all ?"

Steve : "I'm sure she will, she's a top shield agent assassin, if anything happened she'll call us"-

Clint : "-and she could handle it by herself too" he added.

Bruce : "Don't worry Thor, he'll be fine " he patted Thor's back.

Thor : "Very well then if you insist " he kneel down and look at Loki.

Thor : "Loki you will have to stay with Natasha-"

Loki : "But I wanna be with you..."

Thor : "right now you cannot Loki, I have to go on a mission-"

Loki : "YOU'RE LIKE FATHER. ALWAYS DO WORK AND NEVER SPEND TIME WITH ME....."

Loki ran to his room and slam the door shut.

Natasha : "you go on ahead, I can deal with this"

Clint : "ok than let's go"

Bruce : "wait!! Where's Tony ?"

Steve : "I'll go wake him up"

[with Natasha and Loki]

Natasha : "Loki....." slowly entering the room.

Loki was curled into balls on the bed and cried silently.

Loki : "please leave me be...."

Natasha : "Loki you know your brother doing this for you, right ? He didn't want to get you in danger during his mission"

Loki : "That is what you think....my Father never leave the throne room unless there is something important outside the palace or in another realm and my brother.....he's going to be the next king of Asgard, I don't want him to ignore me as well as my Father did to me and I don't want him to loss that.....smile of his"

Natasha : "Loki, he's not that kind of a person and he'll never ignore you, never in a million years" she sits at the edge of the bed while placing her left hand on Loki's hip.

Natasha : "Come here" she gave him a bear hug.

Loki : "you are very warm and gentle"

Natasha : "I'll take that as a compliment"

[with Steve and Tony]

Tony was inside his lab as usually upgrading his suit, armor, weapons and such. When all of a sudden Steve was standing beside him. He took a quick glance at Steve and look back at his work.

Tony said to himself : " what the hell am I doing ! Sit properly, concentrate"

Tony look at his shiny helmet and saw Steve staring at him with a soft smile on his face. 

Tony said to himself : "he's looking at me. What ? If you have problem with me, just spit it out already"

Tony's cheeks were flush pink now. Looking away from the helmet, Steve hunched his back, right hand on Tony's chin and gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

Steve : "You're cute when you blush"

A/N : sorry for haven't updating for so long and thanks for your "patient" :-\, I was trying to find more juice (to me 'juice' meant 'idea' so don't think it the wrong way) for the next chapter, so I hope you like this part :3 As usually give a vote and leave a comments and Thanks for reading.