Meets the Avengers part 1

The two prince sits together at the edge of the bed. Loki is reading a History book about 'The War between Asgardian and Jotun' and Thor is  just listening.

Loki : "-all the jotun soldiers and also the king himself killed in war." he closed the book and put it aside.

Loki : "I can't believe Jotun are scary, don't you think brother ?"

Thor : "......" he forbid himself to answer his brother question.

Thor didn't want to speak of it because he knew Loki was a Jotun himself and the second prince of Jotünheim. Loki notice Thor was quiet and rather look sad.

Loki : "What is wrong, Brother, is there something bothering you ?" looking at Thor straight in the eyes.

Thor : "O-oh there is nothing wrong, Brother" he said, smiling.

Loki leaned his little dark head against Thor's forehead and gave Thor a concerning look. 

Thor : "I am fine, Brother, do not worry about it "

To be honest he is not, he have too many question in his mind that left unanswered. Why would someone want to hurt him ? who is this 'monster' ? How come Loki have no memory of his adult self ? He's really desperate to know what happened until someone interrupted.

Frigga : "Thor ?" she knocks the door.

He was about to open the door but Loki stopped him.

Loki : "I will go and get it for you" with a smile, jump off from the bed and ran to the door to open it.

However, he stood up to see who it is and walk toward the door. When Loki open the door his face was filled with joy and happiness.

Loki : "Mother!!" he tried to hug her, she kneel so that could have the same high as his son and gave him a hug.

Frigga : "Loki, my child, how are you ?" with a soft voice and a genuine smile.

Loki : "I am fine Mother, although that...." he refuse to look at his mother because he is afraid that he might hurt her feeling.

Frigga : "what is it, dearie ?" she gently rise his chin and look him in the eyes.

Loki : "W-why is Brother look....ummm way taller than me and older than me, did something happened ?"

Frigga : "Its a side effect of going to Midgard through a unstable portal but fear not it has been fixed by Heimdall " she had to make up a white lie.

Loki : "Is there no cure for that ?"

Thor could see his mother had no idea to respond to that question and so he help her.

Thor : "It is impossible brother, there is no cure even father cannot do anything, It is permanent "

Loki : "Even a spell could not fix it ?"

Thor : "Indeed that is right, Brother"

Loki turn around to faced his older Brother and tears started flow.

Loki : " I wish I could help you brother.......*sniff* *sob* but all I am is a worthless child who could not do anything to help *sob*" he sobbed.

Thor : "No, Loki please don't cry, It is not your fault and you are not worthless but you are precious" he grab Loki's shoulder and embrace him tightly.

Frigga almost cried after seeing her son shattered into tears, blaming himself for being worthless and all of a sudden Loki stop crying and he almost fell to the ground but thank goodness Thor was there, his nose was bleeding and they started to panic.

Frigga : "quickly Thor, bring him to bed!!!"

He carried him to bed and lay Loki gently. Frigga went to the throne room to tell Odin and bring a couple of healer to Thor's Chamber.

A/N
as always leave a comment if you like and give a vote and thank you guys for reading this part