"I wanna play with you! Momma and Papa are busy again" She whined, making me giggle. I patted her head gently, "Okay, but we can play when I finish my chores, alright?" I asked her.

She nodded and skipped down the hall until she vanished from my sight.
I went back to the laundry room, the basket were half way done, I should be able to finish in a few minutes.

I mean, this whole thing is still a bit new to me. I've gotten used to Hell, and living with the king and queen of Hell.

"(Y/n), darling do you have a second?"
I turned around to see Lucifer in all his short glory.
"Sure, I guess I can finish the clothes later.."

He let me come out of the room and led me to his office. I've only been in there once, when he wanted me to go on a mission.
A damn hit woman, surprise me too.

Lucifer sat on his office chair while I sat on the regular ones.
"So, what do you need, Luci? Another sinner for me to kill?" I raised a brow at him, cocking my head to the left.

He chuckled, waving his hand at me. "I wish, dear. But no, not this time. We might have a problem with Charlotte.."
My eyebrows frowned at his hinder.

What problem? What could a 8 year old child do so bad to get Luci like this?

"I don't know if you noticed but she's been acting.... Hopeful, Angelic." He listed. I rested my head on my balled fists. "Isn't that how children's are supposed to act like?" I asked, like if it's an obvious question.

"Yes but Charlotte wants to... Rehabilitate sinners, make them good. Send them to Heaven." He sneered at the word Heaven.

"So? She's just being the friendly girl that she is. That's not a problem, it's just a phase, it'll pass." I bleated, rolling my eyes. Always making useless excuses to get what he wants.

"Don't you see? Charlotte thinks it's possible to turn Bad into Good, but it's not." He stated a bit harshly.

I sighed and leaned back on the chair, "Just let her play it out. There's no harm for letting a child express her imagination!"
Luci eyed me for a second, his eyes showed hesitation and a tint of fear.

"Maybe you're right, (Y/n). But you do know what could happen if something like that happens, right?" He asked, tilting his head.

I shrugged, not even thinking of the possibilities of rehabbing a sinner.
"If a demon were to go up in Heaven, it could cause Havoc, Anarchy, a damn WAR (Y/N)!" He shouted as he slammed his fist on his desk.

The sudden noise made me flinch, "Okay, Luci calm down. Remember what happened last time you had a temper tantrum?" I asked standing up holding my hands up.

⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝

"Lucifer Magne! Come down here this instant!" Lilith demanded, stomping her foot.
Apparently, Lucifer went Gambling and someone cheated him out of his favorite pocket watch.

"YOU TELL THAT GOOD FOR NOTHING PIECE OF–" Before he could even finish that word, I covered Charlotte's ears tightly. "-SHIT TO GIVE ME BACK OL' MARBLE!" He yelled.

I shook my head with a frown. "Luci! Just come down from the freaking tower! You're being RIDICULOUS!" I ordered harshly, still holding Charlotte's ears, having her look up at me confused.