Playboy! Oikawa x Male reader

Start from the beginning

Leaving (F/n) to walk back to his classroom.

_______________

Dammit... I knew it'd come to this..

(F/n), nearly in tears, slid down the wall, he had caught his boyfriend kissing a girl, for Oikawa it probably wouldn't be a big deal.

This was the last straw,

He curled up, his legs pressed to his chest and his hands covering his face, tears began to fall, he was slightly shaking, having a break down after he witnessed his fear.

He promised me..

____________________

A week has passed, Oikawa had been looking for his boyfriend everywhere "iwa-chan! Where is (F/n)? He's been gone for a week and i can't seem to contact him!" Oikawa leaned on a wall next to Iwaizumi.

"He switched schools" Iwaizumi looked away "e-eh?? But why?? Without telling me?? And why did he block me??" Oikawa gasped by the news.

"Oh i don't know, you kissed a girl without telling him? Flirted with every girl in school, canceled every event he tried to make with you for a date with a girl? Ignored his pained heart? Give me a break" Iwaizumi walked away.

"...."

"N-no i wasn't-"

"Your pathetic excuse is too late, he's gone off without you, shouldn't you be glad?" Iwaizumi stopped his tracks and glared at him.

"To have no one to give you 'useless' gifts, 'pathetic' unconditional love, and effort? You're just a jerk and a lying prick" Iwaizumi soon left his vision.

"..i..i.."

_______________

He was right..everything he did.. Effected (F/n) negatively, oh so naive self..

Five years has passed..i just realised my mistakes, just to be famous..? How cruel of a choice..

Loosing someone so dear to a temporary position in life...
I really am a cruel person..

He's gone now.. Split ways.. Left my path..

____________

"Damn...why does it hurt now.." Oikawa covered his face, he looked to the bathroom and went in, he washed his face, looking to the mirror, he never looked so pitiful in his live.

It all turned upside down with just one small mistake..

small huh..?

Deciding on a walk, to clear his mind from all of his negative thoughts and regret, he went out without a word.

So.. Quiet... So.. Unbearable

_____________

He bought himself his favorite drink and walked around the streets, in hopes that maybe a sign could help his dreadful guilt go away.

"Ow! Sorry sir!" He accidentally bumped to someone "ahh no no its okay!" This voice.. "Are you okay sir?" No way..

Oikawa looked up, his eyes widened, "(F/n)..??!" He gasped, the (H/c) haired male looked a bit shocked "eh..-..Oikawa..is that you..", he smiled sadly, Oikawa frowned, noticing that (F/n) no longer addresses him by his first name.

"Y-yeah.." Oikawa looked away, a small tension was built between the two,

"I-i am so sorry!.." Oikawa bursted "i never meant to make you feel that what you felt! When we were..dating.."

"I was such a fool..a selfish prick.. I am sorry for everything..i-!" Oikawa noticed something glow on (F/n)'s hand.

A ring.. He's married

"I...."

"(F/n)" a stern voice was heard "ah! Kei..sorry for making you wait.." He smiled, he turned back to Oikawa "its okay now i guess.. everything's in the past now Oikawa.. I'm Okay now" he smiled softly.

"(F/n)," Tsukishima spoke once again, placing his hand on (F/n)'s shoulder "well.. I have to go now.. See you ag- i mean..when we ever crossed paths again.." (F/n) waved goodbye as he walked away with his husband.

Oikawa waved back sadly, he saw how happy (F/n) was with his new lover.

At..at least he's happy now..