Chapter Twenty-Five

Start from the beginning

"Solis is gone." He panted.

"Have you checked the map?" Remus asked.

"She's not in the school ground." Sirius confirmed. This is mad. Solis Edwards is gone from the surface of Hogwarts.

The group immediately alerted Dumbledore. Sirius couldn't ask Regulus for help since he's back home. He couldn't believe it. He feels restless.

"Sirius, are you sure that your parents were behind the kidnapping?" Dumbledore asked.

"I'm sure Sir. They wanted to get rid of the baby. They failed poisoning her before and is going for a different measure. I can tell." Sirius looked down.

"Then it will be easy to bring her back. But, I do suggest you take a rest."

"How am I suppose to rest without knowing that she's alive or not?!" Sirius said loudly.

The Marauders couldn't stop him. They would be anxious too in his position.

"Trust me. Ms Edwards will not be hurt nor the baby."

"How would you know that?!"

"Because I believe Regulus will take care of her."

"Reg-Regulus?" Regulus Black is currently inside that wretched house and as far as Sirius knows, his parents adore him very much. He can only hope Regulus is able to protect Solis.

"Yes. Please rest for now Sirius." Dumbledore signaled the boys to take Sirius and they did.

This is the second time Solis Edwards was in grave danger and Sirius couldn't do anything. He was anxious. He needed to know if she was alright. Sending Regulus a letter might not be a good idea. What should he do? He was taken to the Gryffindor common room.

"Sirius. Rest first, we'll plan the rescue mission tomorrow." James suggested.

"But-"

"If we go now, it's suicide mission. We all know your parents won't hesitate to kill us."

Sirius was still shaken and laid on his original bed. Closing his eyes. The imagination of Solis being tortured pained him. He needed to save her. He's sure that his parents was behind the kidnapping but his friends are right. They needed a plan.

-

Solis woke up in a small dirty room. A few dark figures were in front of her.

"The filth has woken up." An older lady voice popped in.

"We should kill the baby now." An older man's voice stated.

"W-who are you people?" It was so dark and her visions were still trying to focus. She could see a black haired boy — Regulus. "Regulus?" His darkened eyes basically told her to be quiet.

"I can't believe that blood traitor had the audacity to impregnate a half-blood." The same lady voiced out.

"I'm guessing you're Walburga and Orion Black." Solis muttered.

"Smart girl. Shame that you're not a pureblood. Now, it's time to say goodbye to that creature inside of you." Orion exclaimed.