3# Chapter - Detention

Start from the beginning

-

"So class! We'll do a little of-" was last thing I heard before fall asleep again.

Rigning bell woke me up and let me know that school is finally over. Every person left class so Twiggy did.

In door he turned to me and waved at me. I wanted to follow him but then I realized that I don't know what I should talk about with him.

I heard coughing and immediately turned around to see Pogo.

"Oh dude! You creeped me to death!" I yelled a bit pissed but he laughed.

"hummm Manson, don't you have anything to suc- smoke?" Pogo gave me pedophile smile.

"You mean my dick, don't you?" I cannot stand it and laughed. why? "Of course i have, come on."

We get to the toilets. Well, you may think it's bad idead, but dude to these toilets no one went in last ten years. My nose was hitten by terrible smell of piss and decaying things I was afraid to think off.

I lighted one cigarette and gave it to pogo who was hungry for it as a dog who didn't eat in last week. Then burned one for me.

As we smoked we heard steps.  "This is the last place where he gonna go..." I rolled my eyes to Pogo. We stucked when the door opened.

Twiggy's p.o.v.

"Freshman, huh?" I heard behind me as I passed school gate.

"No." I whispered and carefully and slowly turned to see three big huge guys.

"We saw you with Manson yesterday. hah! your first ciggie, how romantic! But we have to disapoint you because he doesn't like girls, he's a fag." said one of them. I started to feel really scared.

"You gonna have a biiig problem if you keep talking to him..." added second guy.

"I'm boy." I whispered but to my unluck they heard that. Then they cracked to laughter.

-

"Hey! what's happening there!" screamed some teacher. I tried to check how bad wounded my eye really is.

"Twiggy was attacking us with offensive words!" Wait, how they can know my name? Before I caught to say something teacher grabbed me and dragged me back to school building.

"B-but I didn't -d-o an-ythung" I tried but he made me silent.

"We don't tolerate behaviour like this here, Twiggy." he said.

"What?" I began to understand what Marilyn said yesterday...

He pushed me against the door of some classroom and said: "Here's a detention." and left me there.

"Hey Gacy!" I heard Marilyn's voice from the class and my heart left one beat. What's Marilyn doing at Detention?

After few moments I finally found courage and went in. I saw Marilyn and Pogo in the middle of simple basic boring class.

"Oh, Twiggs what are ya doing here?!" smiled Marilyn but then his smile little fade out when he noticed my blacked eye. It remind me of that guys who told me, really clearly to don't talk with him.

"Come on man, show me." he came closer and started checking me eye.

"Uh let me be." I said to stop him, my own cheekyness scared me. I waited him to slap me-

"What?" he breathed. "Man, you're obviously wounded-"

"I can't talk to you!" I said and run out of classroom.

Marilyn's P.O.V.

"What's wrong with him?" I raised my eyebrows to Pogo. He just shrug and I tunrned to ran to Twiggy.

It didn't take me long time to find where he is. Toilets. Every girl and Twiggy would go cry to toilets.

"Twiggs?" I whispered and opened door to jump in there. I saw his little figure huddled in the corner next to dirty toilet and window, the place where me and Pogo smoked before few minutes.

"Aww, come on!" I said strictly and he stood up. "Now tell me why you can't talk to me." I smiled and started nursing his blacked eye.

"That bad guys." he whispered. Oh, that motherfuckers did this to him?

"Don't worry Twiggy, just fuck them, okay?" I poured some cold water on tissue to cold his bruise. I stroked his black dreads and continued. It felt so weird to taking care of somebody. I had to be really carefull because he seemed to be really weak and fragile. I tried to minimalize my awkwardness. And did everything to don't make any sound when I heard footsteps right next to door. But that fucking keys! It fall right from my pocket straight on a ground-

"Hey! That's you again?!" yelled teacher when roughly entered toilet room. FUCK

"It looks that you two gonna be on detention everyday!" he said when we were passing halls with walls full of photos from trips for smarter students, of course I was never went to any of these trips cuz I wasn't smart at all. Or even in my teachers eyes.

Twiggy gave me confused face and I whispered: Nothing's making sense here.

Teacher kicked us into Detention class, that I know really well and Twiggy probably gonna do too soon.

I was pissed and full of anger. "What the fuck!?" I screamed when he went away. My thoughts of revenge slowly grown. I took my seat next to Pogo and turned to Twiggy. He seemed really dissapointed with this school. It looked almost ironic to me.

Teacher stucked his head into class to check out if we aren't breaking windows, which I really wanted to, and then gone away.

And then there stayed me, Twiggy and Pogo in empty class...

_________________

words: 1496

A/N: well, I'm sorry that I didn't update this book about three months. I'll try to write more often but I'm pretty busy with school and life. In my separe time I'm mostly tired and annoyed which sucks :(

Stay safe <3