James McAvoy

The doorbell had been ringing like crazy for the last hour. You and James kept taking turns opening the door and greeting the trick or treaters that approached the door - including their parents and some teenagers who just wanted to take a sneak peek at local celebrity James McAvoy and his spouse - you. This time, you and James both answered the door to see a group of five kids, dressed as mini X-Men. You put your fingers to your mouth, giggling as they looked in awe at James, who was wearing his Charles costume from First Class. "Whoa, it's Professor X!" They whispered among themselves."How'd you get your hair back?" The girl dressed as a little Mystique - complete with blue facepaint - asked. "It's a really good wig, but don't tell anyone," James said with a wink. You held out the bowl full of candy - the best, of course, and kept it steady as grabby hands reached in to grab their wrapped sweets. As the kids left, you laughed again, and pressed a kiss to his lips."It never gets old, seeing little versions of you." You teased, since there had been a little Charles Xavier in a wheelchair. "I have plans tonight that might end up in little versions of both of us," He teased, nipping your bottom lip.