Joe Sugg

You were aware that Joe had never really had a serious girlfriend prior to you – it was more just seeing someone and not really having much commitment applied to the whole thing.

Joe was a lovely boyfriend; always being there for you if you needed him, and of course you supported him fully with what he did, understanding the whole idea of him putting his life online.

He was yet to put the relationship aspect of his life online, due to you not having met his sister yet and he wanted to keep it out of speculation.

The relationship between the two of you had been going on for the past six months, and you were happy to say that it was going well.

Joe had surprised you by inviting you down to Brighton with him as he was going to visit his sister and her boyfriend.

There was a part of you that was incredibly nervous, but then the other part of you was telling you not to be because you knew how sweet and kind Zoe was.

You glanced over at Joe as the car approached Zoe and Alfie's house.

Joe reached over the console to place his hand on your thigh, comfortingly rubbing circles with his thumb, "You don't need to be nervous Love" he attempted to reassure you.

You shook your head in slight protest "That's easier said than done Sugg" you responded to him.

He laughed slightly, pulling into Zoe and Alfie's driveway, "You still don't need to be nervous" he stated.

Taking a deep breath, you opened the car door and climbed out before Joe handed you your overnight bag.

Joe intertwined his fingers with yours with his free hand, as the two of you walked to the front door of the house.

Joe had to gently kick the door as a knock, because he had his bag in one hand and he was holding your hand with the other.

Alfie came to open the door, and he smiled at you "Hi" he greeted you both.

The two of you walked in, leaving your bags by the stairs, and Joe dragged you into the living room.

"Hey Zo" Joe walked into the room as he spoke.

Zoe looked from her laptop, almost immediately getting up to hug Joe.

Once she had hugged her brother, she turned to you "This is my girlfriend Y/N" Joe introduced you to her.

She smiled at you and pulled you into a hug, "It's so nice to finally meet you" she told you.

You smiled in return "I've heard so much about you" you sat down on the sofa next to Joe as you spoke to Zoe "Congratulations on Sugg Life, by the way, Joe gave me a few of the things" you explained.

Joe scoffed jokingly, putting his arm around your shoulder, "I gave you a khaki hoodie and you stole my grey one" Zoe laughed at Joe's words.

"Where's the fun in not wearing my boyfriend's clothes?" you questioned rhetorically, causing Joe to smile and kiss your cheek.

You glanced over at Zoe, who was smiling "I'm glad Joe has someone like you"