Thanksgiving Part 1

It's almost been a month since Halloween. The month has been great so far except Abi and Liam won't talk to each other. They are too embarrassed. I have tried to get her to talk to Liam but she just hides behind me or runs or both. We have tried everything nothing works. But Aubrey had a genius plan to invite both their families over for Thanksgiving and our birthday. It worked like usual. But we didn't tell either of them they are both coming over. But back to reality.

So like I said it's our birthday, so Aubrey is running around like a chicken with her head cut off making sure everything is perfect. I am trying to calm her down, yeah its not working. So I threatened that I would hide her curling iron and that calmed her down and maybe scared her a bit.

I refocused her on her outfit which will take her about 2 hours while I pick out mine. I search through my closet until I find my teal Aztec print sweater and I pick out a pair of dark wash skinnies and teal converse to finish it off. But I need some jewelry so I had just some diamond studs and I am ready to go with of course a high ponytail.

I walk over to Aubrey's room to make sure a bomb hasn't gone off,

"Aubrey please tell me it doesn't look like an atomic bomb went off."

"No but come back later!" she says. So I walk down the stairs to the sound of pots and pans to find my mother getting everything out and my dad preparing the turkey.

"You guys need any help?" I ask.

"Thanks sweetie but no, oh wait text your friends telling them to come at 3 so we can all talk because dinner won't be ready until about 5," my mother says and I nod.

So I run up to my room and grab my phone,

To: Aubs, Niall, Liam, Abi, Abbi, Harry, & Theo

My mom says to come at 3. -Chelsea

Cool! So you guys in about 6 hours! -Abbi

YAY FOOD! -Niall

I AGREE WITH NIALLER BUT ONLY 6 HOURS TO GET READY IS MOM INSANE?!?! -Aubs

Oh you will be fine, Aubs you can do it in less time. I only know because Chelsea tells me everything: p -Harry

See you guys in a bit! Wait we are watching the game right? -Theo

Probs -Aubs

Wait why do I see Liam's name? -Abi

Um he may be invited as well...... -Chelsea

Wait Abi's coming too? - Liam

See y'all later. X -Chelsea

I clicked out and connected my phone to my Bluetooth speaker and hit shuffle. I grab Girl Online by Zoe Sugg and get sucked in.

I am shaken out of my state by Aubrey ripping the book out of my hands and I scream but look at the clock, 11 A.M. Whoa I was really sucked in.

"Chels you have to help me pick between 2 outfits," Aubrey says dragging me to her room. I walk in to see it surprisingly clean and see 2 outfits out on her bed. The first a crème lace tank top, with a gray cardigan, light wash jeans, and combat boots. The accessories being: her Claddagh ring, diamond stud earrings, and a locket. The second outfit is a crème colored long sleeve lace dress, crème ballet flats, her Claddagh ring, a ring that has 3 stars in a row looking like a laurel wreath, diamond stud earrings, and the same locket necklace. I look over the outfits.

"The second one."

"I like that one too now... OUT!" she yells and pushes me out the door. Then slams the door behind my back. I run to the bathroom and make sure my ponytail looks okay. Then Aubrey runs in.

"Will be a good twin and curl my hair please?" Aubrey says sweetly. I roll my eyes and pull out our stool and pat it. She scurries over and I turn the speaker on and she links up her phone and hits shuffle.

For the next half hour we jam out to Taylor Swift, One Direction, Little Mix, 5 Seconds of Summer, Ed Sheeran, Cher Llyod, and Olly Murs. I finally finish curling her hair into soft curls and spray them with a light layer of hair spray.

"THANK YOU I LOVE YOU LITTLE SIS!" she says hugging me then runs down stairs. We check in with mom and help her with the potatoes- Aubrey's favorite- and make cupcakes. But of course they are chocolate and vanilla because I like vanilla and Aubrey likes Chocolate. We pull them out, let them cool for about 20 minutes then start to frost them with lavender, pastel pink, and teal frostings. By the time we hide them over in the corner of the kitchen its 2:59 and Aubrey runs to the door ready for somone to come.

At the stroke of 3 the doorbell rings and Aubrey opens it and I walk over. It's Abi,

'Hey Abi!" Aubrey says hugging her, "hi Mr. and Mrs. Rizio."

"Hi Aubrey hi Chelsea," they all say. Her parents go to the dining room and kitchen to talk to our parents.

"You seriously didn't tell me Liam was coming?!?!" she says.

"Yeah we thought it was a good idea...." I say. Then the doorbell goes off and Aubrey gets it.

"Hey Nialler!" she says attacking him in a hug then saying hi to his parents they follow suit of Abi's.

"Princess you look gorgeous and happy birthday!" Niall says kissing her forehead and Aubrey kisses his cheek my and Abi looking at each other sticking our fingers in our mouths making the gaging symbol. They don't care. Then the doorbell goes off again, I guess everyone is going to be here within the 5 minute time to be here. I open it to Abbi and Theo who I welcome in and now we are just waiting for Harry and Liam.

"Happy birthday!" Abbi and Theo say and put presents on the coffee table in the living room where Niall and Abi put theirs. We start talking until the doorbell rings. It's the final ones to come Harry and Liam. I welcome their families in and so it's just us teenagers in the living room.

"Hi Abi," Liam says looking his shoes.

"Hey Liam...." Abi says blushing and plays with her nail polish.

"Okay you two come with me," Aubrey says. They start to refuse until Niall puts Abi over his shoulder while Harry and Theo pull Liam while we follow behind. Aubrey opens the hall closet door and they put them in and Aubrey closes it and locks it.

"Okay you 2 we are playing a version of 7 minutes in heaven I call 'you have 7 minutes to talk' okay time starts now!" she says and we walk away.

Liam's P.O.V.

I see Niall throw Abi over his shoulder then I feel two people pull me to find Harry and Theo pulling me and I try to fight back but it isn't working. Next thing I know I am back in a closet with Abi and Aubrey locks the door telling us we 7 minutes.

"Abi I am so sorry about Halloween! I wish I heard Aubrey knocking and calling but I didn't I guess I was just sucked into my own little world because..." I breathe in a deep breath and continue, "I really like you. I saw you your first day and I thought you were really pretty and then we got paired up in Language and I found you even more beautiful because you have one of the greatest personalities ever. You are so funny, sweet, caring, sassy, and just overall beautiful." She sits there frozen her jaw hanging. Liam you idiot she thinks you're a creep until I hear something.

"I really like you too Liam."