Desicions

-1 week later-

            My life has become mayhem, I don’t even know what to do. Right after Ansel pulled away from the kiss with me, I bolted. I ran inside Danielle’s house and ran right into Harry.

Flashback

            “Whoa Chels! What’s the problem? Are you okay, you look like you just saw a ghost?” he said with concern leaking into his smooth voice. I couldn’t even say anything. I ran.

            I ran and ran until I found Livy and Louis smiling all lovey dovey and giddy at each other.

            “Hey Chels!” Livy said.

            “Hey Livy, Louis can we leave?” I said my voice about to start shaking.

            “Um sure?” he looked so confused, “Go round up the others and we can leave.” I ran and grabbed everyone and we piled into the car and drove back to the hotel.

Flashback over

            It’s now January 10th, 2015. I survived the first week back, the most awkward first week of my life. Harry and I were fine but Ansel kept popping up at every turn. He would try to talk to me but I would bolt and Harry was so confused. But being the great person he is, he has started to become protective over me when Ansel was around.

            He of course had no idea, probably just thinking I don’t want to be around him. I only told Aubrey, I trust the others but I didn’t want too many people knowing. I told her that same night.

Flashback

            We walked back into the room, Abbi sat at the couch turning on the TV which had nothing on. Abi walked over to her suitcase to change. I just stood in the kitchen with a glass of water with some ice. Watching the ice spin around. I look up to see Aubrey, she had her observing face which is when her tongue is pressed to her teeth and her eyes are squinting.

            I shoot her a smile. She just keeps the observing face.

            “I know something is wrong, stop acting like nothing is happening.” She said with her sassy voice. I am doomed. “Come on tell me now.”

            “What if I don’t want to tell anyone,” I mumble.

            “Well you’re telling me,” she grabbed my arm and marched me into the bathroom, which Abi just came from shooting us a confused looked. She slammed the door and locked it. “Spill now.”

            “But…” she cut me off.