London Part 2

Chelsea’s P.O.V.

            “Hey Chels,” I heard a smooth voice waking me up from an great sleep, “Chels wake up we are about to land.”

            “I’m up,” I groggily yawn. I look over at Harry who points to my window to see the beautiful night sky since it’s about 9:30 p.m. It’s just breath taking the stars that are beaming and the moon is a perfect cresent. Wow I sound sappy.

            “Ladies and Gentlemen please put your seatbelts on we are about to land in London and have a nice visit to Great Britain,” a very sweet female accent says over the intercom. I snap my seatbelt in and turn to look at the beautiful night sky. I feel us dip down back to earth and hit the runway. As the plane stops we unbuckle our seat belts and stand and let all the business people looking like they are in a hurry go and then step out and collect our carry-on’s.

            Harry grabs my backpack and graciously take it and put it on my shoulder. I realize now, I ain’t sleeping tonight. But I walk off with my family, friends, and hand in hand with my boyfriend. When we finally reach to the outside where we grab our luggage- where I almost fell along with Aubrey trying to pull our bags out- and go to meet with Louis.

            “Niall just landed in Ireland,” Aubrey says sounding very sad. I wasn’t kidding when I said they were not just boyfriend and girlfriend but first best friends. I know this all reminds her of Niall and when she studied here.

            “Don’t worry love bird you will see the other one in a couple days,” Abi says.

            “Then you guys can go be lovey dovey and annoying!” Abbi laughs. That cracks Aubrey up until she sees Louis.

            “LOUIS!” she screams and hugs our dear cousin.

            “GIRL MY BEANIE IS RUINED!” he sasses. Uh oh the sass master is mad.

            “Oh shut up you beanie looks fine!” says a female voice but I didn’t a get a chance to look at her before another voice speaks.

            “Yes Lou you look great leave the poor girl alone!” says the other voice but this one comes from a girl who looks like she just stepped out of Hollister. Tall, tan, beautiful brown hair and brown eyes. Wait another girl since when did Louis start hanging out with a whole bunch of girls I mean he dated Hannah but that was about it and he has had a couple but we usually hear about them.

            “These are your cousins are from Chicago! That’s in….. ILLINOIS!” says the one who first spoke.

            “Whoa Livy got a geography question right!” Louis says high fiving her.

            “While those to are celebrating getting geography right, I’m Eleanor!” the brunette chuckles and sticks out her hand. Efore I can shake it Aubrey does.