Using the moment of silence Adrian pushed his magic into Jax, he could feel the second soul, the bind on that second soul, he had felt it on Johnny as well but on Johnny it was halfway broken, digging deeper he saw what Jax had claimed to transform into, though it was barely awake, it was aware, the beast looked at Adrian with happiness, it's eyes danced with joy, but when it tried to move chains restrained it, he felt sorry for the being, this was a part of Jax being cut off. Adrian laid a comforting hand on it and promised himself that he would break these binds, and free the spirit which was meant to be part of Jax.

Adrian pulled back from his vision, he heaved heavy breaths until he was calm, Jax had stopped walking but was still carrying him. "I think it likes you." He mumbled without looking at Adrian."You know it's there." Adrian uttered with shock. "Yes, I know it should be free, but the chains are hard to break." Jax replied sadly as he now began walking to Adrian's first class. "Don't give up, and I think I can help, when you're free we can do research on the seal and those chains, once I know how to break it, we will try." Adrian comforted the quarterback who had him on his back.

"Really?" Jax questioned with a smile. "Really." Adrian replied with a smile of his own making Jax lick him again, that was the closest he would be to a kiss for a while. "Stop licking me!" Adrian screamed and everyone around them turned to look at the two of them. "What?" Jax questioned with a dominance that washed over Adrian in a way he had never felt before, even those around them immediately cowered away. "I can't help it, you taste good." He replied with a smile that had Adrian melting yet again in Jax's hold.

"Sweetness your first class, and your bag, think of me." Jax took one last whiff of Adrian and walked away with a spring in his step. How could Adrian not think about him, he sighed with a wistful dreamy tinge in his eyes, leaning on the wall as Jax descended the stairs, he was so perfect. "Someone is definitely whipped, how in the world did that happen, hello Ari!" Zoe waved a hand in front of Adrian's face. "He's so whipped." Cooper commented as he came to stand by the two, he slapped Adrian's forearm for him to snap out of his daydream.

"Hey ouch, this is precious cargo." Adrian barked out and the two friends of his laughed out loud. "We know, but we couldn't exactly talk to you when you were daydreaming about Jax the star quarterback of Greene Academy." Zoe snapped back and he sighed, it was true he was daydreaming about the territorial jock. "Goddess you even smell like him." Cooper mumbled rolling his eyes. "Whatever, let me enjoy my moment." Adrian asserted as they walked into class where everyone wanted to look at Adrian but for some reason, they didn't and some even went as far as moving their tables back and away from his and his friends.

"Odd." Adrian mumbled looking into their minds, he realized why they had done that, and why he had never realized that his geography class was filled with weres who were now afraid of him because they didn't want to anger Jax. "Yeap but that doesn't matter, tell me how this thing with the tall and sexy Jax happened?" Zoe cut in making Adrian push away the thoughts that were circulating in his head. He explained what happened leaving a lot of details out, he trusted Zoe and Cooper but seeing as Adrian could now see past the glamour Zoe's facial features and Cooper's vampire aura weren't so glamoured therefore he had to withhold a lot of information from them.

"I'm glad you're trying to date again, I'm not gonna try set you up with someone now, Jax is a prime candidate with all the right things in the right places." She commented with a sly grin making Adrian blush. "Stop we're not even there yet, it's just flirting and hanging out." He defended but with Zoe, it never worked. "That's how all relationships start dear one, no one said you jump into it." Cooper retorted with an arched brow. "Okay okay, now can we focus on something else that's not my life." He argued but that went unheard. "My dad sent this for you." Cooper gave the envelopes to Adrian. "What are these?" He questioned but Cooper couldn't answer as the teacher walked in.