I said with a smile.

Weiss:alright hit me with those knowledge.

The wizard of dxd.

So after helping weiss with her problem understanding how to control a bit of causality i do studies of my own. Thing like time, space, nothingness, infinitity, eternity, causality, true form of creation, souls, alternate timeline and universe and pretty much anything i could think of.

Issei:interesting.

I could already do the world travel but the thing that intrigues me is the ability to travel to different universe. Since i hypothesis that my ability to travel world is just me traveling to different galaxies instead of treversing universe. When i goes to the past thats just that me going to the past of earth to be merlin and enkidu. This also made mr wonder if i could summon servant from fate while not being in fate.

Issei:thing are really complicated once you really look into it huh?

I said to myself. Its always easy to look at something from the outside and says you understands it completely. But when you actually look at the inside of that something you think, 'The fuck is this?' Which is whats happening to me right now except i also uncertain if i do know magic thoroughly or not. Anyway you must have remember that i ask if magic could warp reality or not.

This question does come from somewhere spesifically from the relic of choice from remenant and wish upon the star from overlord. This two object is not my creation and both it which was able to give me what i desire. Even if it was a wish who was the one that answer them? Wishing is like praying in a sense that it use some type of faith to some higher being to make your hope comes true.

But if that the case who was the one to grant my wish? I wish for more stats and the relic give it to me but then theres no way the light brother couldnt know about my plan to beat him and his brother unless he just dont bother trying to investigate what people that make a wish using his relic is planning. The wish upon the stars is also quite vexing for me since it was created by a program from a computer.

So who did answer to my wish with that? Im pretty sure no gods will say its ok to bring someone from the dead since the light brother is mad cause the rule he and his brother made was broken by his own brother because it doesnt favour him. Which is why you should think about it before make a decision. Anyway the only people i do bring back is artoria, morgan, mordred, gil when i was alive and after i died.

All of which have been remove from the confine of time by alaya after their death. Meaning that it should not be possible to revive them since alaya manage the throne of heroes without having her sending emiya or other counter guardian to kill me for breaking a law. Which is perplexing since i dont have any counter guardian on my ass. Maybe i will. Maybe it would be some types of emiyas.

Anyway if i could summon a servant here that would raise for a questiong of why alaya didnt try to kill me. Which brings me to the question can magic warp reality? Which i cant really answer just yet.

Issei:Anyway lets try that summon later for now some studies need to be done.

The wizard of dxd.

Caster Gilgamesh pov

Me, my younger self and the others are enjoying breakfast after issei left a note on the table he already ate and then suddenly we all felt an influx of mana.