PLEASE READ

Writing stories is not easy, by just thinking of a plot you will consume an hour to think of a perfect plot.

If you wanted to write a story, please write your own story don't copy others' works. It always makes me disappointed if someone re-posting my stories why? Because I sacrifice my own time even my free time to write, I always sleep late. After all, I continue writing because I want to make my readers happy.

And knowing that my readers were satisfied with the update I gave, all the tiredness I felt replaced by happiness because I knew I made my readers happy again.

I start writing SATZU Stories without nothing, without followers, without readers but I didn't give up I continue to write until the next few days someone read my stories, had a few views, had a few votes even without comment and I'm really happy that time...

Until months have passed and many people are reading my stories, I have now my followers, supporters, My Books already reached of hundred thousands of reads, isn't amazing???

Don't you want to feel that kind of feeling?? So instead of copying my stories why don't you create your own stories??? If they don't read your stories, try again or continue writing nothing's wrong with that. Just don't give up.

I didn't know that the girl who re-posted my story, is the person I've been chatting with the other day and I'm really disappointed.

I'm doing my best to reply to all your messages, I'm trying my best to chit-chatting you in the comment box.

I'm a kind and friendly person, and that's true but please don't take advantage of my kindness...

And if ever you will guys asked me to re-post my stories on Facebook or any other platform of social media, I will still not allow it.

Thank you to those readers who help me to shut down her post. I already talked to her she already apologize. Let's give it a slide, she's just 10 years old. She already learns her lesson so stop messaging her now...

Well, everybody deserves a
second chance.

And I hope she will never do this again