4

Zaylee POV

"Come on Zaylee you never go anywhere even Aliyah go places sometimes you should want to go." Hailey said giving me puppy dog eyes we was currently on FaceTime.

Today was Saturday the day Hailey and Aliyah suppose to come over from the sleepover thing and I guess today's the day Trey brother having his party.

"Uncle Mac will not want me to go anyways so it's no point of even thinking about it." I told her rolling my eyes she don't understand the definition of NO.

"Uncle Mac doesn't have to know everything." She said smirking. Is she crazy Uncle Mac find out about everything no point of hiding nothing from him.

"Why you want me to go so bad Hailey you have your cousins it's not like you going to be alone." I told her I was so confused why she pushing me I don't even think she asking Aliyah like that.

"Becauseeeeee you never wanna go I just wanna be that friend to get you out the house and plus-" she was cut off by Trey FaceTiming me.

"Hold on Trey calling me ima call you back and let you know if I want to go ok Hailey?" I told her smiling.

"Fine and tell my man I said hey." She said hanging up

I FaceTimed him back and he didn't answer.

Me & Trey became friends he got my number when we had that project together & he always FaceTime at random times.

My phone started ringing I look at it & it was trey I answered and didn't put my face in the camera because for why? Lol

"Why didn't you answer when I first called you Mrs girl." He said checking his self out in the camera somebody feeling they self I see.

I started laughing.

"I was on the phone with your girlfriend & it's not Mrs. girl it's Mrs. Taylorrrrr." I said rolling my neck and we both busted out laughing.

"You a whole comedian and I don't do girlfriend they too clingy so what girlfriend." He said when he calmed down laughing.

"they don't call me Martin daughter for nothing & Hailey duh." I said smiling he do not like her for some odd reason I tried to put him on with her cause she asked but he didn't want her.

"Guh nobody call you that shit" he said laughing.

"Oh my god the hate be so real." I said rolling my eyes he just laughed at me.

"Me & you both know Hailey not my girlfriend she wish though but look at me I can not blame her." He said doing a lightskin face in the camera.

I busted out laughing.

"U so ugly & Trey do you want to be my bestieeees?" I asked him and he gave me a blank face.

"How you gone ask to be my bestfriend but call me ugly what type of shit is that." He said being all dramatic.

"I'm sorry you know I was just playing." I said softly.

"I'm just playing but You can only be my bestfriend if you put your face in the camera." He said.

"Well nevermind then." I said putting him on pause texting Aliyah back.

"Well I want to be your bestfriend now put your face in the camera and take me off pause." He said I don't know who he think he is but I took him off pause.

"Ok fine." I said rolling my eyes.

"Aww you look so pretty." He cooed like Im a child or some.

I put the camera back on the ceiling and he groaned.