"Okay, do you want the ticket or not?"

"Yes, yes I do," Laurel hurried to answer before Rafael pulls back the offer.

"Great," he cheerfully said. "That said, we need you to come to Miami this weekend."

"What for?" she frowned and started to walk again.

"Wedding preparations."

●●●

November 23, 2019
Miami, Florida

Sofía and Alejandro's wedding is a big deal, because finally and after 26 years, they will marry.

When they came to Miami, they were recently graduated from university, and first of all worked as stockbrokers. Sofía got pregnant with Rafael, their first son, and suddenly marrying was not important anymore. They already were a family and didn't need any institution to validate it.

"One more week for Black Friday, I'm so excited," Iray said and took a seat on the couch, right in the middle of Laurel and Emilio.

Iray's favorite day is Black Friday, when she and her whole family dresses up in sports clothes and run all around the malls searching for the best offers. Because their secret to be as millionaire as they are, is to not spill money in unnecessary things, like luxury expensive clothes.

They don't even have luxury cars; they drive Toyota or Kia, because according to them, those have the best aerodynamics and are safer than other cars.

"I can't believe I'm going to miss it," Laurel sadly said.

"Yeah, me too," Emilio looked at Iray.

"What are you talking about, Tweedledee and Tweedledum?" Iray frowned, totally lost.

"I am going to Abu Dhabi with Rafael," Emilio replied.

Laurel squeezed her eyebrows together. "What? I am going to Abu Dhabi with Rafael."

Emilio shook his head. "When did he told you that?"

"Yesterday," Laurel stood up and walked to the kitchen, trying to get rid of this conversation. She is the one going to Abu Dhabi, and no one is going to avoid it.

"You are nuts, Laurel," Emilio followed her. Iray didn't want to be out of the conversation, because she loves gossip, so she also stood up and followed her siblings. "I assumed I was the one going with him since he broke up with Amara."

"Assumptions are usually wrong," Laurel shrugged and took a glass to serve some water.

"You lost me," Iray shook her head. "Who is going to Abu Dhabi, then?"

"Me," both Laurel and Emilio answered.

Laurel tilted her head. "I asked Rafael to go with him, you just assumed it."

"She's right," Iray agreed with her sister. "But, why don't we all go to Abu Dhabi?"

"NO," Laurel and Emilio yelled.

Both started to argue about that. Wow, this was a record on how fast they can switch from being in harmony, and then start to argue. Classic twins' relationship.

Laurel and Emilio started to give their arguments. Emilio wants to have fun, and Laurel well, she wants to visit George on his last race, and feels outraged that her brother doesn't understand it.

"What is going on?" Sofía, their mum, entered the kitchen and found her twins arguing.

"Laurel wants to go to Abu Dhabi, but I also want to go," Emilio complained.

"He is being childish, mum, don't pay attention to him," Laurel finished drinking her water and put the glass on the sink, walking back to the living room.

"Young lady, come here and wash that glass," Sofía ordered. Laurel snorted but did what her mum said. She might be 21 years old, but when in mum's house, mum's rules are followed. "Why don't we all go to Abu Dhabi?"

"That's what I said, but they yelled at me," Iray got into the conversation again.

"That's not going to happen," Laurel muttered while washing the glass. She wants to go just with Rafael because is not going to make questions, not like mum would, because well, mother knows best.

"I think it's a great idea," Sofía insisted. "Once Laurel's previews start on Broadway, we won't have more time to travel together as a family."

"Yes," Iray cheerfully said. She wasn't planning on vacation, but suddenly she is having one.

"Stick a sock in it," Laurel muttered and threw her sister a kitchen towel.

"Laurel," Sofía scolded. "It's going to be fun. I'll call your dad right away."

"Great," Laurel sarcastically replied.

She definitely didn't want family vacations.