Earnestly speaking, he was a weapon without control, one that the Hero Association had, but could not control. Similar to Blast, but they at least had some contact with him. They just didn't know whether or not he would follow directions to a tee, but that whatever mission he'd be sent on would be carried out eventually.

However, a weapon that could be properly directed, albeit at the potential cost of a few sorry interns who'd happened to cross her, was Tornado.

To the public, she was the most powerful active hero in the entire Hero Association. So powerful that even the Monster Organization required a specific section of their plan just to deal with her.

Practically speaking, along with the secret weapon of the Hero Association that they didn't even know they had, Tornado and him were the present chiefs.

And they were the two to take down for the Monster Organization to truly have the biggest chance of victory.

And the ones to take down for the Hero Association?

The cadres. Who else is there to take down after the two chiefs of the Monster Organization seem to have fallen, after all?

~~~

The legend of the obese.

A title given to him by fellow enthusiasts of food, so much so that some of them turn into monsters. One who eats banquets as appetizers, entire buffets as entrées, and coves of sweets for dessert.

However, among the elite fatties of the world, none of them have the gall to eat monsters. One commonly assumed reason would be that it's out of genuine fear for their health, despite their clear disregard for their health anyways due to the ginormous amount of fat stored on their body. Another would be their potential disdain for the taste of monsters. After all, there are so many that it's unlikely that any two would taste the same, and eating food's about enjoyment for these people.

Of course, this only applies to the majority of the elite fatties.

Not the legend of the obese.

Pig God. A name given to him by the Hero Association, though one that almost everyone felt fit him wholeheartedly. Rumored to have the highest physical defense mechanisms other than regeneration and alternate methods such as psychic barriers among all the heroes, there are few who could even hope to find anything but sheer fat.

Furthermore, it's commonly known that he is almost impervious to all forms of damage. Bullets are quickly stopped by the wall, punches are absorbed and flow across the body like a pebble dropping in a pond, and elemental damage such as fire means nothing when it is extinguished in a flash, the hero moving surprisingly quickly for someone of his height.

Even some of the other heroes had been surprised by his invulnerability. One time, it'd been a competition between the various hero classes to see if they could possibly deal damage to the monstrous hero, each class like a weight class in boxing. The C-Class took on the C-Class, B-Class with B-Class, and so on. Yet, at the end, the question popped up.

How do we hurt him?

Of course, the C-Class had no idea how to approach the situation. The one that was given most credit was Mumen Rider solely because of his relentless effort, though the actual strongest rated attack from Pig God was surprisingly Tank Top Tiger.

In the B-Class, it'd been a surprise for Pig God to give the award to Darkness Blade rather than members of the Blizzard Bunch. He'd given props to Fubuki for her ability to stop his movement for half a minute, and some credit to Mountain Ape for his punches causing some ripples, but Darkness Blade cut some fat, only for it to fold onto itself again. It didn't cause any damage, but it worked somewhat as an attack.