Holy Moly

Um, howdy. So...I'm not really sure how to write a sincere letter in a fanfiction website. I've seen other fanfics before where they do this sort of stuff, you know? It's really long and most of the time it's pretty sincere. You guys have seen that stuff, right?

I'm not good at that stuff. But, in all honesty, I wanted to do something like that, especially for something this amazing at scale. So, before I actually get into the meat of it, I wanted to apologize in advance if at any moment it seems insincere, especially cause I really, really am super grateful for everything about this. Thank you guys so much!

So, naturally writing the letter as if I would send it like a text. I don't know what style I wanna go through. Do I write like I normally do, or do I write through the characters to say thanks?

I don't know, so I'll go by instinct.

Thank you guys, SO much! I never thought that this story would get this many reads, like ever. In even years, I wouldn't expect this story to get the attention it did. I'm so grateful that you guys have actually read this thing, and I feel like everything that's been put into this is something that I can mainly thank you for.

While I did write it mainly to write it, I realized pretty quickly that you guys are pretty dang cool, and knowing that someone's reading this made it a whole lot easier. I know that deep down, I did want someone to read it.

And you guys did! I had like double the motivation to write it! At first it was just like a hobby, and now, I have a hobby to share with people! Double cool!

So, yeah...1000 reads? It's sorta mind-boggling. While it can be from the same people or whatever (not sure how wattpad works with this) It's still 1000 reads! I'm...honestly sorta at a loss for words at it.

What do I say? The most reads on a story I've ever gotten was like at school on a story I made just cause I had to. Wasn't really fun, but that was like what? 20? And By God, the jump from 20 to 1000 in the blink of an eye is really weird, but it's like...euphoria in a way.

So, it's been like 2.5 months since I started this story. And I didn't really expect to get reads on this story. But...I did. And honestly, writing this story and having somebody read it like you super awesome people has been an absolutely amazing experience so far!

Thank you guys for everything about this story! You guys have read this stuff, given me motivation and hope, and I'm honestly super happy about how this is going! I just expected this to be a hobby of mine, but you guys have really made it into something that's not only fun, but honestly heartwarming to do. I'm so glad that I've been able to share this experience with you, and I don't think I'm willing to give this up in a lifetime.

I'm gonna keep writing this. I promise. It's fun to me, and I hope you guys are enjoying reading it like I am writing it! So...1000 reads! Thank you guys so much, for everything!

And...I'm not sure how to finish this off, so...

Thank you guys so much!

From-Me, SpiritBloodDragon (Do I put my real name instead? Does that indicate better communication and connection? I'm not sure)