>•°•26•°•<

Start from the beginning

Devi durge jogoto jononi
Tumi Maa Mongolo Karini

Devi durge jogoto jononi
Tumi Maa Mongolo Karini

Durge durge durgoti nashini
Mahishasur mardini Jai Maa durge

Trilochan, who was sitting now on his bed doing dhyaan, opened his eyes when he heard a female voice singing arti. He somewhere felt really good. Ghar mai subah subah arti...itne varsho baad..he got tears in his eyes and got out of his bed.

Dosho Bhuja Dosho Shostro Shalini,
Modhu Koitabho Sombharini

Dosho Bhuja Dosho Shostro Shalini,
Modhu Koitabho Sombharini

Additiya Tumi Anannaa,
Vabani Maa dukho harini,

Durge durge durgoti nashini
Mahishasur mardini Jai Maa durge

Anirudh, who was sleeping, on hearing the arti woke up. He blinked and rubbed his eyes, but he was still sleepy. He was kind of surprised to listen a female voice. But the voice sounds much familiar. The voice he love?
He stood up and went out.

Sumbho Nisumbho Danobo Doloni,
Bhokti Mukti Daayini

Everyone came there, Trilochan, Anirudh, Binoy, Somnath, Batuk and Bihari. Trilochan just stood there looking at the girl with his teary eyes and fully focused on her melodious voice.

Sumbho Nisumbho Danobo Doloni,
Bhokti Mukti Daayini
Jogo proshobhibi moha yogini
Chondike Maa Shivani

Anirudh just stood there looking at her back. He remembered everything and he was still angry, though she was at no fault; but listening to her melodious voice, he forgot everything. He was lost in her voice, he felt like blessed, light.

Durge durge durgoti nashini
Mahishasur mardini Jai Maa durge

Sotya Gune Moha Saraswati
Rajo Gune Moha Lokhhirupini

Sotya Gune Moha Saraswati
Rajo Gune Moha Lokhhirupini
Tomo gune moha Durga Tumi
Tomo gune moha Durga tumi
Mohomaya Go Sonatoni

Durge durge durgoti nashini
Mahishasur mardini Jai Maa durge

Devi durge jogoto jononi
Tumi Maa Mongolo Karini

Neeya touched the thaal to her forehead and touched durga ma feet taking her blessings. She got nervous when she turned around. Everyone was just staring at her. She tried to read their emotion but blank..
Ignoring it, she walks forward to Trilochan and gives him prasad, which he accepted. She bend down to touch his feet, but he just moved away making her hurt. She stood up and walked to Binoy. She was going to bend but he quickly moved away leaving her hurt again.

Anirudh also somewhere in his heart felt bad to see her in this situation. Its not her fault, but still this is her fault.

"Anirudh!!!" Trilochan turns to Anirudh looking at him in anger,"ye ladki yaha kya kar rhi h?" Trilochan ask him loudly pointing at her. "Tumne to kaha tha ki tumne isse majboori mai shaadi ki h. Phir ye yaha kya kar rhi h?" Neeya looks at all of them feeling nervous. "Bolo Anirudh. Dada kuch pooch rhe h. Is ladki ki jagah yaha nhi h to ye yaha kya kr rhi h?. Bolo" Binoy ask strictly. Anirudh was deep lost in his own thoughts. Neeya goes to defend him,"kaka wo-" "-CHUP! EKDUM CHUP! Tumhe koi hak nhi h humare beech mai bolne ki. Ye ek parivaar ki baat h jiska tum hissa nhi ho. Aur ha hum tumhare lie bade Malik hi h, kaka nhi. SAMJHI!?" Neeya looks down wiping her tears away.