He feels filthy as he whimpers and leans his head to the right, desperate for Kai's fingers to leave the outlines of ample lips. But his jaw is gripped and nails sink deeply into his neck. He gasps in pain as his attention is twisted roughly to land in Kai's direction.

"You're being a brat, Jimin. You know very well what happens when you test my patience," the man intones without patience and the blond can feel the added presence on the bed vanish.

Jimin is choked up, listening to the sound of shuffling across the room. He still has no idea where he is - it's cold but he's laying on a bed. From what he can tell, the space he's being held in is much too small to be a warehouse which only seems to amplify the fear running through his veins.

Finally the rummaging comes to a stop. Jimin can feel the bed beside him dip once again and there's a period of silence that has his skin crawling. No words are spoken, neither are sounds emitted. For a moment he begins to doubt Kai is actually in the room with him but as both his shirt and sweater are tugged ruthlessly over his head, folded over to expose his chest and envelope his face, he moves against the restraints in fear.

The cool air pricks at his bare torso. His breathing shallows as it's cut off by added layers of clothing and his eyes water over. His stomach convulses and a hoarse weep parts his mouth as a finger runs up and down his side, dipping quickly between the drops within his ribcage. Shortly the finger pad is replaced with something hard and sturdy. It moves up his abdomen, between his soft pecs, only to land around his nipple, clamping one of his perked buds.

Jimin cries out brokenly in pain with an arched back. He's pulling relentlessly against his restraints, sobbing in a mixture of pain, fear and frustration. The pressure stings and although the material around his wrists and ankles are smooth, it feels as though they're burning with the persistent movement.

"You're being a bad boy. You let me touch you and you let yourself take what I give you, do you understand me?" Kai states darkly as he begins to pivot the clamp.

Jimin rustles against the bed and releases another strangled cry. He's moving relentlessly and although he's well aware it doesn't help his case, he can't physically stop himself from trying to run away from the pain. It feels like he's fighting and twisting for the next five minutes until the clamp is finally taken off of his nipple.

He lets out a subdued sound of relief. His body finally falls and his chest rises and falls sporadically as he fights to steady his breathing.

But Kai is relentless.

It's within his period of near recollection that a hot tongue is flattening against his abused nipple. He's moving once again with shrill cries as he tries to get away from it. He begins to feel sick. His stomach proceeds to twist because although the act in itself makes him want to vomit, it lessens the pain.

Kai soon pulls away with a string of saliva hanging from his chin. The smile on his face is sinister and yet it's unseen. The man runs his fingers up and down Jimin's nipple softly and circles it before finally pulling his hand away.

The blond's body is impossibly still, however he's breathing. His expression is bland as his face is directed toward the ceiling. He has spent all of his energy trying to fight that he doesn't even flinch when his hoodie and shirt are rolled back over his torso. His hair is messy and his blindfold is soaked through with his tears. His cheeks are wet and red and his lips are enflamed and swollen from being bitten on.

"You remember our rules, don't you? You should if you're going to be playing house with me," Kai speaks up.

Jimin nods his head stiffly. How could he forget if he'd be punished the second he broke any of them? They're engraved in the back of his mind, serving as a constant reminder of what his past was. Of who he belongs to and who he'll never be able to get away from.