Chapter 7

Chapter 7
(7:20 am)
Back to Lisa POV!
"What is up with Katy she wants to talk with Louis in all people it's really getting on my nerves like why him it could be any other guy I shouldn't understand her like before."

Lisa walked to the kitchen and meet Ms. Brown her favorite lunch lady. Ms. Brown always gave her excellent lunch that she made by hand and always tell her "Don't tell the other students."

"Good morning Ms. Brown how are you today?"

Ms. Brown look around wondering where is Katy

Ms. Brown: "Where your best friend she is usually with you?"

Lisa: She went somewhere with Louis that's all I know

Ms. Brown: "I see their relationship is getting better."

Lisa: "I'm not starving right now just want someone to talk with."

Ms. Brown: "I understand it must be tough to be lonely well class is starting in 30 minutes you should really try to eat some."

Lisa decided to grab her favorite French toast with eggs she went to the table by herself wondering what is Katy is really up to this time.

"The French toast is fantastic I can taste the cinnamon and some sugar whatever it is."

The school alarm went off everyone ran out of the building

Student 1: "Someone got killed."
Student 2: "WHAT SOMEONE GOT KILLED!"
Student 3: "I'm scared now."
Student 4:" Louis is dead forever
Student 5: "Death is upon us all!"

Everyone started to freak out about the death of Louis no one knew who did it.