"It's been two years! Comeback already!"

Haoxuan and Jiyang jolts in surprise. Ji Jun yells from up shore, yelling at her parents to quickly comeback already.

Haoxuan and Jiyang stared at each other, before swimming back. As they made it back, they see Junnie crossing her arms.

"You two can be love each other as much as you want, back in our hotel. Don't leave your own kids behind. Okay?"

Ji Jun scolded, glaring at the two. Hoaxuan and Jiyang nods, watching Ji Jun walk back to where Hunnie was.

"I'll put this on you."

"Oh.."

Haoxuan slipped the ring on Jiyang's finger, fitting perfectly.

"It's creepy how you got the measurement right.."

"I still remember all your measurements."

Haoxuan grins, pervertedly. Jiyang rolls his eyes slapping Haoxuan's arm. Haoxuan took Jiyang's hand, coming close to Jiyang's face.

"You idiot.. You said you can wait."

"It's just one kiss."

"Get off my view,  Wang Hao Xuan ."

Haoxuan flirts with Jiyang, teasing him. Haoxuan stopped playing around as Ji Jun stood in front of them, annoyed.

"Do it at the hotel room."

"O-okay.."

Jiyang and Haoxuan said in unison.

"Ji Jun got your temper."

Haoxuan whispers. Jiyang rolls his eyes, and pinches him on his side. Haoxuan takes his shirt off, since it kept sticking to his skin, and it will also wet Hunnie once he picks his up.

Girls who were passing by, began to squeal and giggle watching, a half naked Haoxuan gently pick Hunnie up. Jiyang also stared at Jiyang's body, surprised it got even better than it was before.

"Hey ladies, be quiet! My brother's asleep!"

Ji Jun yells, shooing the girls away like they were dirt. Jiyang chuckles, ruffling Ji Jun's hair. Jiyang covers Haoxuan's back with a towel, as they walk to their suite.

"Are you guys going to make another sibling?"

Ji Jun asks. Haoxuan and Jiyang freezes, and stared down at their daughter.

"W-what are you talking about?" Jiyang stuttered, shocked from his daughter's question. Haoxuan clears his throat, shy.

"Yixao said, his daddy and Xabu always do it. So now, he has baby sibling."

"J-Junnie.. Never say anything like that.. Okay?"

"Hmm.. Okay then!"

Ji Jun said, shrugging. They all began to walk again, acting like nothing happened. Haoxuan hums, thinking of Xiao Zhan and Yibo.

Do they not lock their door? Or Xiao Zhan's just very loud?

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Yixao never knew this would happen. He always thought the two, idiotic lovebirds would never fight. Yixao was more shocked because he knew his daddy became a loving fool for his Xabu, bunny.

But.. Yibo was the one who started behaving like a mad man.

It was hard for Xiao Zhan since he's eight months pregnant already.