💙Forty -1💙

🌿🍀🍀🌿

"Haoxuan, why are you proposing when we don't even have a proper relationship right now?"

Jiyang awkwardly stood, feeling a little sorry for interrupting him. Haoxuan gave Jiyang the clam, backing away.

"Song Jiyang .. If you don't go out with me.. I'm going to drown myself..!"

Jiyang stared at Haoxuan in disbelief.

"Haoxuan ... You could just ask me out normally!"

Jiyang  shouts as he watches Haoxuan go furthur away. Haoxuan shakes his head, acting childish.

"I wanted to recreate our high school days!"

"Are you an idiot?!"

"When it comes to you, yeah!"

Jiyang grumbles, but slowly blushes.

He's so cheesy it's annoying...

"Mommy..?"

Jiyang looked beside him and sees Ji Jun wiping her eyes, sleepily.

"Junnie.. Can you look after your baby brother for a bit? I need to get your daddy back here."

"Okay."

Ji Jun walked back to the blanket staring at Hunnie, full on guarding his.

Haoxuan smiles watching Jiyang  swim to him.

How cute.. He's still as slow as ever..

"You made it-ow!"

Haoxuan painfully yells, after being whacked by Jiyang on the head.

"Why do you do stupid things? Such an idiot!"

Jiyang yells, giving Haoxuan the clam. Haoxuan laughs, loving Jiyang's annoyed face. The singer, grabbed Jiyang's hand underwater, and smiled.

"Jiyang , will you go out with me?"

"What's the ring for then?"

"Think of it as a promise ring. I'll buy you a better one next time."

Haoxuan said, grinning from ear to ear. Jiyang bites his lips, silently staring at Haoxuan.

".. Xuan, please. Please, promise me you're serious. I don't wanna get hurt again. This was how you acted back when you asked me out. I really thought you were serious, and so I trusted you. But you left me.."

Jiyang faltered, looking away. Haoxuan squeezes Jiyang's hand underwater, pulling him into a hug.

"I'm sorry.. But I'm really serious this time.. I really do want to spend the rest of my life with you. I can wait if you want. So please, trust me once more.."

Jiyang blankly stared at sun in front of him, before hugging Haoxuan back.

".. This is the last time, Wang Hao Xuan . I mean it."

Haoxuan closes his eyes, relieved. "Please don't worry. I'll replace all the bad memories. Trust me."

The two didn't let go, both standing still. They haven't hugged each other for so long, it felt good to finally embrace again.