#4 You are special

Sam chased him running with all her might. 

'He is quick'-she thought. 

They crossed nearly ten streets when suddenly, that person stopped merely a few inches apart. 

Sam had to stop abruptly to avoid crashing into him. 

-So you can really see me - said the stranger.

-Of...of course I can. I'm not blind.- She said while panting. 

Then she truly looked at him. He seemed to be merely but a boy, about fifteen or sixteen at most. But he was different to others; he was too beautiful. Not that she was attracted by looks but she knew how normal people looked like. 

He had spotless fair skin, platinum hair big and grey...no, more like silver eyes with long platinum eyelashes. His eyes were of a strange color, never seen or heard by her. His nose was high and thin, and he had full pink lips. He almost didn't seem to be human. And his clothes...he wore a light gray long T-shirt, long pants and high boots. 

He looked almost like a person devoid of color overall.  

And while she was panting for running with all her might and she was sweating profusely his breath was silent and he didn't have even a bead of sweat. 

While Sam was watching him carefully he was, without a doubt, doing the same back at her. Sam could see the emotions reflected in his eyes - from surprise, to puzzlement and finally, curiosity. 

-You are special.

-Wha...what? Sam was able to came out of the trance when he talked to her. She came to her senses thankfully. 

-Either way, who are you?

-You won't understand even if I tell you. 

-Are you joking with me right now?

-No, I'm just saying the obvious. 

Sam was beginning to be mad. This boy seemed like a brat. 

-Then what's your name?

-Kylian Ayden Kellen Alvin Elman Bain Alistair Kavan Ailin Reagan.

-Is... that a real name?

-It's my name. It's gaelic. 

-Then...Kylian Reagan, why were you looking fixedly at me at the crime scene?

-'Cause you saw me.

???'This brat is making fun of me!'

-Then why did you ran away?

-You thought I was suspicious. 

-So you are a mindreader?

-Sometimes.

-Some...are you kidding me now?!

-I didn't kill that woman. The real killer was there though.

'This brat is suspicious'

-Do you know who is the killer? Then why didn't you say anything to the police?!

-'Cause they can't do nothing to her. 

Sam was left speechless. And after long years of feeling nothing but guilt she finally was feeling something new: anger.

She was angry at that cheeky brat. And she was perplexed at the same time. 

'Calm down Sam'

-You...come back with me at the crime scene.

CrosserOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara