Chapter 2

Malibu, California ~ 5 am

Saudi

Waking up from yet another nightmare, Saudi pushes the blanket off of her body. It's like all her demons past and present haunt her more every night.

"Fuck I got 3 hours until class" She mumbled to herself. Stepping out of bed not realizing that her lower half was still entangled in the sheets, she immediately fell on to her tea cup poodle.

"Ohhhhh fuckkk...." Saudi immediately rolled off her puppy. "I'm so sorry baby, mommy sorry...almost killed ya lil dumb ass" she said as she stroked Bell's hair. Saudi untangled herself from the sheets and placed Bell beside her.

Doing her morning hygiene, she decided to call her best friend, Amanda.

"Wassup bitch" Manda answered the phone out of breathe.

"Girl I know you did just answer the phone while having sex" Saudi said as she twisted her face in a disgusted manner.

"Correction, nigga I just got done having sex...stop it. don't do that, you know you see me on the phone" Manda says as she smacked Dae Dae on top of his head.

Saudi being completely oblivious that her business partner and her best friend were sexually affiliated. Yes, she refers to Dae Dae as her business partner, not a friend not a brother, in a life like hers not everyone was your friend. "Well I just wanted to call to talk, but you're obligated right now....meet up later? I get out of class at 10"

"Of course boo. Meet me by the coffee place by your college at 10" Manda says into the phone as Dae Dae reminds her to ask about the new job.

"Okay, see ya. Love" Saudi said as she hung up the phone. After getting dressed, she threw herself on her bed, turned on Anime until it was time to get to her 8 am class.
———————————————————————
Moe

Moe stood in his kitchen counting the money from his latest drops. Although Moe was a king pin, a young king pin at that, he still liked to deliver certain merchandise. He has a saying, "there's no need to have a trusted worker when the only person you trust 100% is yourself"...but sometimes he didn't even trust himself 100%.

"4,000...5,000...6,000...7,000...8,000..." Moe counted the stacks before he put it through his money counter to double check. You Couldn't shit get past him, and you would be a fool to even try it.

He hadn't even noticed his wife came down stairs to get herself ready for her 8 am lecture class. She was significantly older than him being that she was 32 and Moe was 24. They met when he was 19 at a strip club. She was there for a night of fun and ended up having fun in his bed. Their scandalous actions carried on for a few months until she got pregnant. Although she was deemed scandalous this was one bullet her family wouldn't bite, so Moe was forced to marry her due to her family's beliefs.