Introduction + character list:

Mia Jones 17

Mia Jones 17

Maurice "Moe/Reese" Brown 24

Daryn "Dae Dae" Jones 20

Saudia "Saudi" Wong 20

Amanda "'Manda" Washington 21—————————————————————Same ole same

—————————————————————
Same ole same

"Fuck" Saudi said as she laid next to her victim for the week.

She pushed her now wet hair out of her face and reached across his body to grab her phone. Her eyes now landed on his open eyes.

"This pussy bitch, look like a dear caught in headlights" she cackled and patted his cheek twice. This wasn't her first time doing this,and it wouldn't be her last.

She dialed the number that she knew by heart into the disposable phone.

"984-345-7776" she whispered to herself as she got out the bed.

"It's done bitch. Hurry up and get here, got me laying next to dead bodies and shit."

Immediately hanging up the phone not caring to hear a response.
She hurried to get all of her articles of clothing only to find that her savageXfenty set was ripped...practically destroyed.

"Can't never have nice shit" she said as she started fighting the air.

After slipping on her dress and heels, she searched his pants pockets for his wallet. He was gonna pay for the shit he ripped. Finding a couple of hundred dollar bills, she stuffed it in her Loui Vuitton clutch. Immediately her business partners came through the door.

"Manda outside Saudi..." Dae Dae said then immediately turning around  looking at the dead man laying in the bed.

"Damn Saudi you could've at least put that nigga drawls back on him" he said giving a disgusted face.

"Shut up Daryn, acting like you never seen a dick before. You got one between yo legs don't it?" Saudi said waving him off and walking over to the lifeless body.

"How you kill 'em anyway?" Dae Dae asked, noticing that there were no noticeable marks on the body, not even a sign of resistance.

"Don't worry about it...Where's Malik?" She said as she closed the victims eyes.

"He taking care of downstairs, I got up here"

"Oh ok, well make sure I got my cut. I'll see you" She said walking out.

She didn't participate in this part of the job. Stealing wasn't her thing. Of course she loved the finer things in life and obviously only money could bring those things, but she rather work hard for what she wanted. This was just a side hustle and something she was morally obligated to do. This was her way of making amends with her past and giving herself a form of peace, even if it drove her insane simultaneously. She sighed and put her hair into a bun as she stepped into her best friend Amanda's car.
———————————————————————
Moe sat back on his head board puffing on a blunt. He wasn't sure if it was the blunt that had him irritated or if this bitch just wasn't sucking his dick right. 

"Ight shorty, you doing worse than my wife right now."  He said flicking her forehead

"Nigga I know you ain't just—"he cus her off by pushing her head back down onto his member.

"Either suck my shit properly or get out. You wasting my time ma"

Immediately the random girl that worked in Dior at the mall started to suck him up like her life depended on it. Being able to get close to a man like Moe was a privilege. He was usually in his own world, only worried about what concerned him. His money, his cars, his family, and occasionally his wife.

"Alright mama, you gotta go. I'm not really feeling it right now" Moe said lifting her off of him by her neck.

"I'm sorry Moe I'm really trying, how about you teach me just how you like it daddy?" She whispered.

She was so happy that Moe gave her attention in the store that she didn't want to blow this chance to finally have a man like him beside and inside her. However this young girl was inexperienced, only 17 and has never done anything like this in her life . Of course she didn't tell Moe being that he was 24. This was a secret that she would have to keep to herself.

"Nah it's ight, just put ya clothes on ma. I'll call you a uber" Moe said picking up his phone. 5 minutes later the Uber was outside waiting on this mystery girl.

"Ight Ma, ima catch you later" he said opening his front door leading her out.

"Ok...My name is Mia, i-in case you forgot. You keep calling me ma" she said tucking her dark hair behind her ear.

"Ima text you alright? Just make sure you respond." He couldn't deny, she was bad as fuck. But for some reason his dick was not feeling it.

Moe marched back into his room and turned on anime, lighting his blunt once again. Little did he know little Mia made the decision as she got into the Uber that she was now claws in. Whatever it took to get Moe she was willing to do.

———————————————————————
This is my first book. I hope y'all liked it! Sensual seduction 🦦✨
Excuse the Errors 🐕