Fifteen

This was option A and C kinda mixed together let fait decide (angst)

(I'm also a sucker for writing angst but fair warning you might need some tissues)

Tw/ blood, death, swearing, gore, angst I guess

———————

Schlatt fans.....
y'all gonna hate me after this.

Also for this chapter it takes place right when dream had the one on one talk with you FYI you have not gotten your memory back yet and the following events are changed from the original so it won't be completely accurate this was just a fun moment for me to actually get to Write my own alternate ending :)

Y/n POV

Dream reached for his mask hesitantly, before going any further he put his arm down releasing his grip on the edge of the mask.

I felt confused, out of place to say anything.
He slowly walked closer towards me as if going to say something,
I heard him mumble something under his breath which I couldn't make out.
He soon pulled his hand away from the wall behind me which I hadn't realized was there, and walked away.
The door was shut behind him without saying another word.

I turned to techno who was playing with the handle of his axe well leaning against a nearby wooden table.
He seemed to notice my stare and looked around before back at me confused.

"What something on my face?"

I just sighed and turned around walking back to the inside of the base.

I heard a mumbled response before shutting the door behind me.

~time skip~
(A few hours before the battle)

Tommy, tubbo and I all prepped our armour making sure it had full durability and new enchantments.

I went to my secret weapon stash pulling out my favourite sword and a bow followed by a couple handfuls of arrows.

I followed the group to where techno was eagerly stood in the corner of the room.
He had already told us in advance something about a project he's been working on, gathering a few weapons and items we could use for battle that he kept hidden away until needed.
Obviously the group was still shaken up from when we had been stabbed in the back by eret who promised us the same thing just to be beat up and left behind.
I shivered slightly at the thought.
We were led down a strange tunnel system, taking notice of the cobwebs and orange gleaming lanterns lined up on the wall, I felt uncomfortable yet still observant for any traps set up, My eyes moved ahead of me to see techno opening up a set of double doors, my eyes went wide.

I knew techno said he was always busy working on this kinda thing, going off to collect resources without saying goodbye, leaving unannounced. But this was way more than I had originally anticipated.

The tall walls were covered in different sized chests labeled and filled to the brim with tools, blocks, weapons, potions, arrows, bows and more.
At the end of the room were multiple armour stands coated head to toe in gleaming dark purpleish armour. A deep red coloured carpet rolled down the centre of the room.

I turn to techno almost waiting for some kind of gesture to know it was ok to start looking and he just stared confused as to why I would need permission.

Not even a second after we all ran forward rummaging around the chests and putting on the awaited armour moving around to get used to the weight and feel.
I found a chest filled with bottles, staring in awe at the glowing coloured liquid contained.
I could here tubbo and tommy freaking out over the littlest things which made me laugh.