Two

Y/n POV

I woke up again in the med van but this time I got up a lot slower to avoid any head aches.
I saw the furry come in, I didn't know his name yet but he did have fox ears and animal like features so I just called him that for now.
he walked over to me and helped me get off the bed.
I stood up slowly soon realizing I was pretty much healed just a few scars here and there but I now had more feeling in my legs at least.
We made our way to the small building and everyone was there.
As I walked in they all started staring at me with smiles on there face.
I didn't usually liked being the centre of attention or anything so I just looked around suddenly finding an interest in the floor boards.
After a few minutes we did introductions and I found out the furry I called earlier was actually named fundy, eh I still liked furry better.

Soon after Wilbur pulled me along outside away from the group which I was thankful for. He showed me the area which I found out was actually called l'manburg.
And we ended up sitting by a nearby tree just chatting.

"So y/n how exactly did you get here?"

I thought it was a bit forward at first but I knew I'd eventually need to open up a bit more considering how knew I was around here.

"Well I actually don't really remember much since I got some kind of concussion from hitting the ground so hard.
All I remember is a the snapping of fingers and the next thing I knew I was falling from the sky"

He looked at me his eyes full of curiosity but then he shook it off and changed the topic which I was thankful for.

After a few minutes of talking I noticed the buildings In the distance outside of the walls.

I guess Wilbur must have noticed my gaze and chimed in.

"Those buildings over there are apart of the dream smp aka our enemy they kind of.....
own this place"

I quickly shot back a look at him after hearing it was there enemy.

"Well not long before you got here we went into a... well a war.
You see my friends and I built these walls and created a new country called l'manburg in there land.
It was fun at first making dru- and having fun but they took it the wrong way and thought of it as a threat I guess. Then one thing lead to another and eventually  he had enough, we woke up to see him and his friends were outside yelling at us to put up white flags and back down.
We never wanted it to go this far since they used to be our friends but I guess there was no turning back after that day"

"We just want peace and they want war they even tried to kill us and plant tnt in our base"

I was shocked I mean who would start a war so suddenly? And at why cost...?

"If you don't mind me asking but who's dream?"

"Well dream kind of runs this place he has special commands and used to be in charge of this whole land, soon he started inviting people like me here and since the war we've been cut off from them"

I noticed the way he spoke with uncertainty, he almost hesitated to even respond to my question.

I couldn't explain why but that name sounded so familiar I swear I've heard it from somewhere.
It was a feeling deep down that I couldn't quite describe but it definitely triggered something like a connection....

"Hey you ok?"

His words brought me back to reality from my thoughts.
He held his hand out to help me up which I gratefully took and pulled myself up from the ground.
I brushed away any dirt or grass from my cloths,  I didn't realize until now but I haven't changed since I got here and the ones I happened to be wearing had torn holes, rips, and a few loose strands of string hanging off.

Wilbur seemed to notice my look and he immediately perked up
"since you do need new clothes why don't we get you a proper uniform.
I'm not trying to force you to join l'manburg or anything but for now if you want we can give you one"

I smiled happily and accepted his offer. We made our way over to another small building which had bunk beds lined up against the walls and a crafting station.
He brought me over to a large coat rack with metal hangers and some differently sized coats and jackets.

Hanging on the rack were some dark blue blazers with gold accents and red details like the ones I saw from earlier.

He looked back at me and started skimming through the different sizes before pulling one of the hanger.
Wilbur held it out for me to take which I was grateful for once again I really didn't know why everyone was so nice to me.

"I'm gonna step outside for a minute so you can change, if it isn't comfortable you can try some of the other options and if needed we have some extra clothing in the chests over there you can borrow whatever you need."

And with that he left the room. I began rummaging around the chests for cloths before Settling on a white undershirt and black pants.
I put the jacket on over top and finished the look by fixing my hair a little using my hand to brush out or smooth some of the flyaways.

I walked out of the room to where Wilbur was standing and thanked him for the clothes.

Eventually he left to discuss something with tommy so I decided to find some other people to talk to.
I saw niki, eret and tubbo talking so I decided to join them.

We talked for a while and ended up becoming extremely close very quickly.
I especially hit it off with niki we were basically siblings and kept getting excited after discovering some common interests we happened to share.
Our conversation was interrupted by shouting which made Nikis mood change rather quickly.
I look over my shoulder to see Wilbur and tommy staring at the gates of l'manburg, before I could get a proper visual as to what was happening niki grabbed my wrist and pulled me with her back to the base out of sight.