Ten

This chapter will contain slight gore and mentions of death you have been warned.

Dream POV.

My hands were clenched into tight fists and I kept trying to calm myself down but I was just filled with anger my mind filled with different thoughts all ending the same with me holding a sword straight through schlatts stomach well his blood pours out of his mouth.

My thoughts were interrupted and I was brought back to reality back into the room with niki and George crying.
Niki was a sobbing mess and she couldn't even manage to form proper words she just sat there holding her knees doing her best to hold back tears but failing whenever something would remind her of y/n.

Meanwhile george had faint tears streaming down his face but I didn't really notice them.
I pulled him aside so I wouldn't upset niki more then she already was.
"Wait why are you crying"

"I'm sorry I- I just keep remembering that day we attacked le'manburg after eret betrayed them and I- I- I hurt them dream"

I pulled him into a friendly hug doing my best to comfort him he was like a brother to me and I couldn't help but feel sorry for him.

(Again not in a gnf way just like a homie way)

"Y/n got h- hurt b-b-because of me dream"

After a few minutes he finally settled down a bit and we came back into the room.

"I hate to say it dream but I don't think there's anything we can do I mean he is the president we can't just barge in"

As much as I hated to say it I knew he was right.

~time skip uwu~

Y/n POV

I heard foot steps so I sat up from my bed. Schlatt and Alex started to visit me less after well... since I got here I decided I might as well be annoying and make there lives a living hell.
It was the only satisfactory I could get.
Whenever they came to visit me I would try to bite them if they came close enough to the bars and bark at them if they tried to speak. Yeah.
The worst was when Alex came down to give me food and as soon as he opened the door I charged at him barking and threw my shoe at him.
He was so scared he immediately ran out shut the door and started praying in Spanish and still does whenever he came to visit.

I heard my door open and
swung my legs of the side of my uncomfortable metal excuse of a bed feeling the cold floor on my barefoot feet and clasped the sides of my bed well keeping my head focused on the floor.
I haven't really slept well since I was brought here the bed was uncomfortable and every night my mind was flooded with dark twisted nightmares the kind that would keep you up at night. I wasn't exactly in a good mood especially when schlatt was around.

I could tell he knew I wasn't planning on greeting him or looking up from the floor any time soon so he just placed something on the small wooden table provided in my humble cell and cleared his voice to began talking.
"In a few days time I plan on hosting a gathering festival if you will and everyone will be there including Wilbur tommy and well you."

After I heard those words a small smile tried tugging at the side of my mouth knowing I would see my friends again but I didn't let the smile form.
I'm usually the type to keep most emotions to myself so putting on fake smiles was practically a talent of mine at this point.

I heard him clear his throat again signalling he wasn't finished and began to explain more about his so called "festival"

"I plan on inviting everyone there will be games events music you name it but heh I'm still keeping one thing up my sleeve"