▀▄▀▄▀▄ 1 ▄▀▄▀▄▀

Quackity stared out of the window. It was raining today and the city was busy. It had been one year since he disappeared and everybody was still looking for him. They did anything to find him, they would raid Schlatt company for supplies or have spies secretly go inside. 

But it was part of a deal to let Tubbo and George go. 

Of course, he let Schlatt take him. He know what he is capable so he let him take him.

He still remembers the face Tubbo made when the gun was by his head. He remembers how George was slowly getting poison.

Time was ticking. Fear was in everyone's eyes. Panic roses in everyone. Actions were many by them.

Dream was yelling at Wilbur, Sapnap and Badhalo were freaking out about George, Tommy begging to save Tubbo, Technoblade seeing the situation escalate. 

Everyone didn't know what to do.

And then Wilbur...

But yet Tubbo was crying and yelling at him. Telling him not to do it, to come back, promising him that they will save him. George got the antidote from Schaltt and George looked at Quackity with a sad look.

Quackity just gave them smile and disappear with Schlatt.

He sips at his coffee and not liking the taste of it.

He wonders why does he drink coffee if it is not his preference.

Quackity sigh and kept staring at the rain.

He sat down on the couch and turn the tv on. He checks through the channels and somehow manages to change it to cartoons.

He watched the show before getting tired of it. He turns off the tv and just stares outside.

It was raining hard now.

The raindrops hit the window.

He heard the rain and the quietness fell into the room.

He got up and left for the bathroom.

Schaltt looks at his phone and wonders if Quackity was okay.

Should he text him or call him? 

Schaltt sigh and look at his paperwork. He was barely through the pile and he didn't want to do it.

He was still the CEO of the business company he has, meaning he has to run the company but rather be with him, Quackity.

He sigh and noticed the rain. He closes his eyes to hear the rain.

"Let Tubbo go!!"

"GIVE US THE ANTIDOTE!"

"Fine... I let them go... But in it, give me Quackity.."

"What!?!! No! We refuse!"

"WILBUR! We have to! O-Or else... George....."

"Dream....."

"Are you sure about that Wilbur? You don't want Tubbo or George to die do you?"

"No...."

"Give me Quackity and I let them live...."

"Don't! You guys can find another way!"

"Leave....us...."

"Tubbo!"

"No! George.... I-I.... c-can't..."

"I am sorry...." Quackity said and started walking towards him.

He opens his eyes and just looks around his office. There was nothing there.

"It was just....."

The rain calmed down now and Schaltt sigh, continue working.

oof-

(i am fixing my grammar so don't mind the updates!!!! and also, i am back to writing!!)