Chapter 4

Damn Daniel back at it again

"And this is the pantry where we keep all of our food that doesn't need to be cold

"And this is the pantry where we keep all of our food that doesn't need to be cold." Mina chirped stepping aside giving Hitoshi a full view of the food filled prison.

"Ashido you know I've been here before right?" The lavender haired male sighed rubbing the back of his neck.

"I know, but it's just so nice having you here, and for good!" The pink haired girl exclaimed clapping her hands together. "Now do you know where your dorm is?"

"Sensei said it's on the left of Fumikage's." Shinso replied.

"Oooooh first name bases you two must be close~." The girl teased.

The taller rolled his eyes. "We're only friends."

~

Tokoyami glanced up at Hitoshi as their hands locked those red orbs meeting purple ones.

"You ready?" The latter questioned eyes darting to the other 3 in the room.

Shoto connected a hand with Hitoshi and another with Jirou. Katsuki placed a hand in the purple haired girls hand the other interlocking with Fumikages she growled slightly at the sight of Shotos hands being caressed by others who weren't Bakugous herself. Candles lit the room not much of the light explored the place since there was only a few, and they were forming there own circle inside of the one created by the teens. Inside of the circle created by the candles lie a picture of a the five UA students and three other people who weren't UA students. They were much younger roughly twelve years old. The middle child had short tamed, yet wild whitish gray hair that contrasted with his slightly pale peach skin, and his soft blue eyes. He wore a gentle smile while he waved a calm hand at the camera. The other teens couldn't help, but to smile in the picture unaware that disaster would strike later. His name was Norman who was a smart boy he didn't exactly have a family though he had two friends that he considered. A bright girl with orange curly hair, and raven haired boy who was almost like a mini Aizawa. Emma, and Ray were their names they were also in the picture on each side of Norman. That picture was taken just before the group departed.

. . .

"You three sure you don't want us to walk you back?" Jirou questioned raising a brow at the three.

"Yep, we have somewhere to go anyway so there's no need." Norman replied giving a simple smile.

"You sure, Norman?" Shoto spoke up tilting her head to the side adding to her question.

"Don't worry, we'll be fine!" Emma perked up giving a single thumbs up with a big toothy smile.

"Well then, be safe," the dual girl approached the three, "goodbye Emma," Todoroki ruffled her hair, "Norman," she ruffled his hair. Pausing for a moment her eyes landed on Ray who was trying to intimidate her with a glare, "and Ray." She ruffled his hair the most earning a growl and complaints from the boy.