Chapter 1

Embrace the glorious mess that creates you.

It was quiet other than the constant shuffling mumbled pleads and cries from the sleeping teen so maybe it wasn't quiet for her but almost everyone else was peacfully sleeping

everyone else was peacfully sleeping. Shouto whimpered in her sleep as she squeezed any chance of life out of her rabbit plushie given to her by her mother when she was younger. The poor girl was having another one of her nightmares and just couldn't bring herself back to reality, she was stuck. The nightmare grew more intense only scaring her more hear pleads cries and whimpers grew louder as she shuffled around ending up throwing her bunny making things worse she had nothing comforting to hold onto. Shouto finally awoken from her slumber she fell off her bed onto the floor with a loud thud she hoped she hadn't woken anyone. The teen cried more covering her mouth in order to quiet her sobs she was now in a fetal position as the scenes of her nightmare played back the beats the abandonment being mistreated it all flooded back to her scaring her. She had a hand covering her mouth and the other on her head as a panic attack snuck up on her. Her breathing was off very off she was shaking and couldn't see clearly despite her already had vision and the nightlight in the corner of her room she couldn't even tell it was there. Shouto wanted to scream and cry for those who left her to came back she wanted to be in some ones arms some one she felt safe around she needed some ones comfort and as if it were magic there was a knock at her door. It being nearly 5am it was weird to have company but she supposed she was being loud and someone was wanted to tell her to shut up. Shouto silenced herself at the knocking she cleaned herself up as best she could wiping away her tears that only came back she would have to just deal with it. She opened the door to be met with a surprisingly calm and even worried Katsuki Bakugou. "What are you cryin' about? Is there someone in here?" She asked when Shouto failed to greet her. She had concern laced in her voice as she looked over Shoutos appearance she took shakey uneven quick breathes the panic attack had seized a little but not much. Katsuki noticing the usually calm cool cold and even confident classmates scared and broken look she engulfed the shorter into a hug whispering calming things to her which had indeed calmed her down. The older held the other in her arms bridal style before entering the room and closing the door with her foot. Shouto gasped softly when she was lifted she clung to Katsuki who sat on the messy bed with the other on her lap. She moved the red and white long strands of hair that reached down to her waist out of her face. "Can you tell me what happened?" Katsuki asked surprisingly calm it comforted Shouto she finally decided to respond.

"I-It was just a nightmare I... I'm sorry for disturbing you I should've been stronger I-" before she could finish the blonde intercepted.

"Was it about him?" She asked. Shouto froze she could only hope Katsuki wasn't talking about her father, how did she even know about her father? Should she not have trusted Midoriya? Questions born for this situation swirled through her head as she stared wide eyed at the blonde who confirmed it with her reaction. "Fucking Endeavor." She growled through gritted teeth slightly scaring the younger.