Chapter 2

Don't exist boo, live, laugh, and love, 'kay?

Shouto and Katsuki entered the quiet cafe it was nearly empty with only a man sitting at a table drinking coffee

Shouto and Katsuki entered the quiet cafe it was nearly empty with only a man sitting at a table drinking coffee. They had been there many times on there own this was the first time they went together they stepped up to the counter where the kind cashier stood cleaning it off she was maybe a year or two older than them. Her name tag read 'JOEY' she was a tall woman nearly 6ft slim yet still a good amount of meat on her she had long messy pigtails and messy bangs that framed her face which was a light silky grey color that contrasted with her melanin skin a beautiful chocolate brown color traced with scars that showed her strength. Her pigtails stopped at the middle of her shins. She also went to UA training to be a hero.

"Hey, there girls never expected to see you two together lookin' good too." She winked then placed the rag aside.

She had a new york like accent. Shouto chuckled they were regular customers and had gotten the chance to form a bond with the women. "Can I get my usual?" She asked.

"I'll have mine as well." Katsuki added.

"Of course girlies and it's on me so don't worry 'bout a thing go have ya fun flirt I'll be watching from over here don't worry continue ya lil' date." The cashier teased.

"J-Joey were only hanging out." Katsuki corrected her while her face flushed pink.

It hurt her heart to say that and Joey picked up on that, but Katsuki didn't want any awkwardness. Joey had a plan she was defiantly going to help her dear friend Katsuki with her little crush on Shouto.

"Ya means to tell me Ms.Shouto heyah ain't with the Katsuki? The loving, sweet, cute, caring, kind, smart, beautiful, hawt, determined, role model Katsuki Bakugou?" And she was going to do it by hyping her up.

"She is, isn't she?" Shouto questioned sounding more like a statement.

She scanned the blonde's face thinking about the night before and how well the older handled it, she thought about how supportive the blonde was she realized many things that she hadn't before and it all made her heart beat a different way. Her cheeks tinted a light pink matching Katsukis, Joey smiled satisfied.

"Go sit babes I'll get ya drinks." She ushered the two to the opposite side of the room from the man they sat at a table together sitting across from each other.

The two were able to compose themselves and made light conversation after receiving their drinks.

"You come here often?" Katsuki asked before taking a sip of her drink.

"All the time, you?" Shouto replied raising a brow.

"Always, I'm guessing you know Joey as well as I do?" The blonde questioned.

"I hope."

There was a silence after that, why were things getting awkward when they first try to spend time with each other alone? The peppermint mimick sighed while breaking the eye contact her mind wandered to something she didn't want to worry about, Endeavour. The whole point of going out with this particular blonde was to calm her nerves before they reported the abuse to the best UA teacher, Shota Aizawa(aw man I wanna give him a hug).