Chapter 3

Keep in mind the P word. Progress not Perfection

"Again?" Shouto questioned as she looked around her bathroom for the pain pills she placed on the counter

Its been a week since the blonde and peppermint cuddled. The whole week something weird had been going on anytime Shouto would place something in her bathroom it would be gone like now. She currently had a headache and the pills she had taken earlier began to wear off so her body had began to ache as well. Over this time nothing about abuse was told to Aizawa the dual teen always made an excuse about why she and Katsuki couldn't tell the adult. In all honesty, she was scared, but who wouldn't be? Enji Todoroki is a strong man not just physically either with a few words he could ruin a reputation if only he fucked up and ruin his.

(Flashback)
"I-I'm sorry father I didn't mean to-" Shouto began to plead for her father's forgiveness as she backed away while he only got closer.

Her voice was put to rest when the fiery red head cupped her small head with his large hands. Silence dweled upon the two as the youngers face filled with fear shock and confusion. Enji's face had indescribable emtions that all sent panic into the girl as her breathing quickened and tears pricked at the corner of her eyes. As a tear slipped large pressure was put on both sides of her head she cried out begging to be released as the false hero applies more pressure. She began to kick and scream clawing at the man's arms hoping, pleading, praying he would stop she finally got her wish after he collided her with the wall she was barely 2 inches from. The dual teen yelped as her head made contact with the hard wall before Enji simply let her fall to the ground. He stepped back getting a good look at his weeping daughter once satisfied he kicked her side causing her to fall over from her all fours position then walked away as if he were proud for beating a 16 teen year old child, no he was proud. Shouto continued to sob until the shine of an object caught her eye, the plate she accidentally broke that started it all. God, she hated Sundays.
.

..

Sighing the girl decided she would take a bath and relax in the water in an attempt to ignore the splitting headache that nearly sent tears to get eyes. Just ignore it, just ignore it. She began to strip of her clothes as she turned on the faucet letting the tub fill with warm water. The girls headache struck again earning a groan from the pain combing her hair back with her fingers she tilted her head up. What caught her off guard was the pair of eyes staring at her from the air vent on the ceiling. She screamed as she made eye contact with the person suddenly their weight became too much to handle and the vent snapped open and down came Mineta with his phone which landed on its back the screen revealing a stripped of clothing picture of her. Screaming only made her headache worse as tears welled at the corner of her eyes, but at the moment it was all she could do until the pain in her head screamed back at her she finally came to her senses as she grabbed a towel wrapping it around herself