Chapter Five

"Who did it?! Who hurt the Queen?!" Yelled an all too familiar voice.

    "It wasn't any of us Deathbringer, so drop it."

    "I knew I shouldn't have let her to go by herself."

    "Deathbringer you idiot," I groaned, forcing my eyelids open. "I hate you and . . . you are the worst dragon ever."

    "Glory!" He yelled. "YOU'RE AWAKE!"

    "I'm alright." I said replied. "And I wish I can still be asleep."

    Deathbringer ignored this. "What happened?" He asked instead.

    "I honestly don't know. I was talking with Kinkajou about coming back with me, and suddenly I felt pain, a lot of pain, and then I woke up here."

    "Glory! You're awake!" Tsunami, who was staring at Moonwatcher with a concerned expression on her face, had just now realized that I was awake. Then she picked me up and threw me against the wall.

    "Hey!" Deathbringer yelled.

    "That's for scaring me." Tsunami said sternly before her face shifted into a child. I laughed.

    "Anyways," I said, getting up. My stomach had a flash of pain again, and I fell down.

    "Glory!" Sunny yelled, running over to me and trying to help me up. "Clay, help me!"

    "I'm all right . . . " I said getting up. "I don't need any help."

    "You better not." Growled Tsunami. I picked myself up, ready this time. As I started to walk toward Moon, I stumbled for a brief moment before I managed to pick myself up and walk casually toward the unconscious NightWing dragonet.

    "How is she?" I asked.

    "She's fine. The Healers say she'll wake up any minute now. The question is: How are you?" Tsunami demanded.

    "I'm fine." I replied, wincing as I walked over to the entrance.

    "Nuh uh." Said Tsunami.

    "What do you mean, 'nuh uh'?" Clay asked.

    "Her wing got caught on a piece of stone. Look." Tsunami pointed to the gash.

    I looked at it, and then I glanced at Tsunami. "Guess who's fault it is?" I asked. She cracked out a smile before I threw up.

    "Glory!" Sunny exclaimed. "What - why? That doesn't usually happen!"

    "I know. I don't know why that happened." I lied.

    But I do. My brain pestered. Now I know whats happening to me, and it's going to give me nine months of pain. Great.