Chapter Eighteen

Glory's POV

    "Phantomhunter? I mean, that's a . . . pretty cool name for a pretty cool dragon, but also evil."

    "You sound accurate right now. Not at all like when Tsunami found out about Nightstalker's name." I said.

    "Glory!" Tsunami shouted.

    "What?" I asked innocently.

    "You . . . never mind."

    "What were you going to say?"

    "Honestly, I don't know."

    "Oh, well that's fun."

    "Glory, do you know where she went?" Starflight asked.

    "Not really."

    "Great. Moonwatcher's possessed, there's an evil NightWing with a weird name and weird markings who Starflight is afraid of for some reason, Moonraiser's gone completely evil and I have no idea what to do." Turtle said with irritation. My scales turned white.

    "Moon - Moon's possessed?"

    "Oh that's right, we didn't tell you!" Qibli said.

    "Useful time to tell us now," I mumbled.

    "Well I kind of figured . . . " Said Starflight in a small voice. We all turned to him.

    "How?!" I tried to ask quietly. It turned out to be a yell.

    "Well, Turtle said her wings had silver swirls on them, right?"

    "Yeah." Turtle said. "And no stars."

    "No stars, that makes it twenty times scarier." Tsunami said.

    "Agreed." Starflight said. "But all NightWings have a small chance of hatching without stars on their wings, and only animus NightWings, giving them an even smaller chance. There hasn't been a dragon like this since the Scorching."

    We all stared blankly back at him.

    "I suppose you want me to continue. Well," He looked at us, causing a dramatic effect. "The NightWings born like that have blueish-black swirls. They're very hard to see, unless said animus is using the Spell of Dominance, which I'm sure you two read about in your time here."

    This last sentence was directed at Qibli and Turtle.

    "When that NightWing uses the Spell, their swirls become silverish-white. That's what you saw. And what you described to me."

    "So that's a lot of information." Tsunami said.

    "It is a lot to take in." I agreed.

    "What's a lot to take in? What did we miss?" Clay asked, standing at the doorway with Sunny.

    Everyone in the room face-taloned and Starflight began explaining.

    So this chapter was mainly just learning about Phantomhunter, so there wasn't really any excitement, as I was kind of running out of ideas to make this story have twists and turns.

    I will probably go back and look at the prophecy for inspiration, because my brain failed me in memory and I don't remember most of it XD.

    So, that's it for this chapter, and there will not be another one, unfortunately, because it's 8:00 PM where I live, so . . . yeah.

    The only times I really update this late is when I don't have time the rest of the day.

    Quick note before I say goodbye . . .

    Don't expect updates every Wednesday, because those are very busy days for me. Other days are not, but my friend Izzyarts9 and I have a schedule for all the days of the week.

    (It's basically what we're going to do when we call each other)

    Wednesday is Writing Wednesday, so there will most likely be updates on Wednesday, but I don't have the time sometimes and we can't call and I can't update.

    I also might update a few times a day, as I enjoy writing and I want to make up for all the days that I didn't update/forgot to update.

    So yeah, this might be the longest Author's Note thing I've ever done in Glorybringer, but that concludes this chapter! See you all in the next one! Bye!!!