i kissed a girl

Parker was walking down the hallway when Finn bumped into her.

"Hey, glee practice in 10 minutes," he said running to the room.

Parker quickly followed behind him and when she walked in she saw the trouble tones sitting on the one side with the new directions sitting on the other. She went to sit as Finn walked up to the board and wrote Lady Music Week on it.

"Can someone tell us what's going on, please?" Mercedes asked.

Finn nodded, "The trouble tones and new directions will both be singing music created by ladies and for ladies."

"Oh, hell no!" Santana shook her head.

Finn just smiled, "Next week, all of us will be going to sectionals, and one of us is probably gonna win. But, Santana, we're worried about you."

"Worry about yourself fetus face," She responded.

Mike, Quinn, and Parker silently laughed.

"Glee's learning about how to accept yourself for who you are, no matter what other people think," Finn stated, "And that's what this music is all about."

Santana rolled her eyes, "So wait, I don't even get a say in this? Not cool; and how would you know?"

"Parker plays Taylor Swift all the time," he shrugged.

Parker furrows her eyebrows, "Dude!"

"Plus, everybody in this room knows about you and Brittany and we don't judge you for it. We celebrate it because it's who you are," Finn continued, "Look I know not everybody outside of this room is as accepting and cool, but we're doing this assignment this week so that you know in this rotten stinking mean world, that you at least have a group of people who will support your choice to be whoever you wanna be. That's it, that's what we're doing here."

Santana gives him a small smile.

Finn returns it then looks over to where the New Directions are, "Blaine? Kurt?"

"Santana; Kurt and I have a song we like to sing to each other in the car, and we want to sing it to you right now," Blaine said as Kurt nodded.

Santana gave them an obviously fake smile, "Well, there's nothing I'd love more than having two pretty ponies serenade me, I think we'd get further staging a "gel-ervention" for Blaine than singing lady music."

"I know it's hard, it was hard for me too," Kurt sympathized, "But you can get through this."

Blaine nodded, "If you could just stop being so defensive-"

"I'm trying," she cut him off, "But your hideous bow ties are provoking me."

"Wait, are we talking lady on lady, or girl on girl? Cause there's a big difference," Puck asked out of nowhere.

Mr. Shue rolled his eyes, "Puck, focus. Okay? Kurt, Blaine, why don't you kick us off with what you got?"

Everyone clapped and cheered for the couple and as it died down they all looked at Santana.

"Thank you guys," she said with a smile, "Thank you, Finn, especially. You know, with all the horrible crap I've been through in my life...now I get to add that," she then claps as she drops her smile.

******

Finn and Parker sat in the library as Finn researched the best songs written by females.