The First Time

Parker sat on a bench inside the school while reading a new book, The Fault in Our Stars, as Finn approaches her with a facial expression filled with curiosity.

"Parker," he says standing in front of her.

She jumps, "ah."

He laughs at her little jump.

"I was reading. What's up?" she asks as he sits down beside her.

"So my mom, Burt, and Kurt are out all week canvassing and I told Rachel about it and she agreed to come over. She's been a little more confident since she got the part of Maria, and-"

Parker gives him a mortified look, "I don't need to know. That sounds like a talk between you and her and I'm not ready to hear about someone else's se-"

Finn cuts her off, "no. It's not like that. Maybe... I don't know. Look I just want to have a night with her that's romantic but I'm not that good with that stuff, so, you got any recommendations?"

She thinks for a second then smiles, "Well, I think Rachel would just like a night in with a homemade meal. As far as making it romantic; just light those dinner candles that you see in the movies."

Finn nodded, "okay. Thanks."

"No problem," she nods.

"I'm gonna leave you to read," he says getting up and walking away as she continues reading where she left off.

*******

As Parker walked into her study hall noticing Blaine sitting in the desk right next to her.

"Hi, Blaine," she says with a smile.

He smiles, "hi. So I remember you saying something about your brother going to dalton academy."

She nods, "Yeah, he's a freshman there, why?"

"I was wondering if you'll come with me," he asks.

She frows her eyebrows, "to Dalton?"

Blaine nods, "yeah, I just want to say high to a couple of friends of mine."

"Okay. I'll go," she nods.

Blaine smiles, "let's go."

*****

The two are walking down the stairs of Dalton Academy as Parker looks around in awe and Blaine is being greeted by his old classmates.

They make it down a hallway as they start to hear Billy Jole's Uptown Girl. They walk into what looks to be a study as boys start to sing and dance.

[NICK with THE WARBLERS harmonizing]
Uptown girl
She's been living in her white bread world
As long as anyone with hot blood can
And now she's looking for a downtown man
That's what I am

And when she knows what
She wants from her ti-i-i-me
And when she wakes up
And makes up her mi-i-i-nd

Sebastian walks over to Blaine and Parker. He gives Blaine a smirk and Parker a wink as she rolls her eyes in response.

[SEBASTIAN]
She'll see I'm not so tough

Sebastian then pulls Blaine in to join the singing and dancing with the group of Warblers

Just because I'm in love with an

[NICK with THE WARBLERS harmonizing]
Uptown girl
You know I can't afford to buy her pearls
But maybe someday when my ship comes in
She'll understand what kind of guy I've been