part 4, awkward.

☁️•Heyyyyy DONT MIND THE TOP PIC I JUST THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY
☁️•uhhh TWS in this part are swearing and thats it
☁️•ENJOYOYOYOY

Dre POV

We arrived at my house. It was getting dark and y/n seemed FREEZING.

"Oh haha, Fundy is calling me.. be right back!" She said, going into the kitchen.

I couldn't help but think of y/n situation. I felt really bad for her. I wanted to hug her and tell her that everything was gonna be okay. But, I know she needed space.

"I'm back!" She said, smiling as she ran into the living room.

"Wanna watch a movie? I have Netflix and stuff." I asked.

"Sure!"

We sat down on the couch awkwardly spaced and I reached for the remote.

"Wanna watch the bee movie? I asked.

"...are you crazy?" She said.

My face was a blushing mess.

"HELL YEAH!" She laughed and jumped a little.

A smile ran across my face and we sat next to each other. I pressed play on the movie and we sat for about an hour laughing and giggling. I looked over at y/n, she was asleep on my shoulder and I hadn't even realized it. Why did it feel normal?

Your pov ☁️
I woke up a sweaty mess on Clay's couch. I tilted my head forward and looked around. I didn't see anything but I heard music blasting from the kitchen. I decide to get up and see whats going on.

"Oh! Good morning y/n. Did I wake you?" Clay asked with a warm smile on his face.

"No, and good morning heh... what time is jt?" I asked sitting down on a stool by the counter.

"Its 2:30... pm...." Clay said checking his phone.

My eyes widened, "WHAT?" I got up and ran to the couch, grabbing my cellphone, "7 MISSED CALLS FROM FUNDY!" I gasped.

I ran back into the kitchen as Clay laughed and flipped pancakes.

"Oh fuck of- HEY FUNDYY!" I said sweating.

Clay tried not to burst out laughing as I slapped his hand.

"Y/n you idiot. Why didn't you answer me?" He said softly.

"Fundy Im so sorry I fell asleep really late last night and didn't wake up until like 5 minutes ago." I said stuttering the whole way through.

"Aww thats okay. You need your beauty rest. Hey, me and Eret are gonna do some stuff on the SMP. Wanna join later?"

"Sure! Text me!"

We hung up the phone and Dream bursted out wheezing.

"Shut up."

Again sorry for like NO content... at all. I try to make it interesting but i'd rather get all if the boring stuff out of the way first yk 😎