part 15, cry baby.

HI PLS LISTEN TO CRY BABY BY THE NEIGHBORHOOD WHILE READING THIS THANK U

I went back inside and saw Natalie grabbing her purse. How could she act like nothing happened? She knew me and Clay were together.

"Fuck you Natalie." Clay said flipping her off on her way out.

I wipe my tears and sit down at the counter.

"Y/n i'm so so so sorry. I didn't mean for her to come over I swear." He said holding my hands.

"I get it. But why? Theres no way she just came over out of nowhere. I want the truth." I said crying.

"She's manipulative, y/n. She guilted me into i-" I cut Clay off.

"CLAY. THE TRUTH. NOT AN EXCUSE." I said. I was mad but he made my heart melt.

"Fine. She said she was sad that I dumped her. I told her that you weren't home so she could come over. I seriously didn't know she just wanted to fuck me." He said also tearing up.

"What about the candles? And the wine?" I say taking a swig at the wine bottle next to me.

"Her idea. I didn't even realize what I was sipping, I was drunk y/n." He said looking deep into my eyes. "Im a wreck without you."

I thought for a minute. Clay had a valid and forgivable excuse. But how am I supposed to trust him with Natalie around?

I told him how I felt. We both agreed that I should take my time to think.

"Give me until tomorrow night, that way if I decide to leave I can just leave with Fundy." I said hugging Clay.

"Of course take all the time you need." He said grabbing me.

We hugged until my final tear fell. I let go and I walked to the front door where Fundy stood.

"Hey I just got a call from my friend. I have to leave today, now." He said.

"Wait that isn't fair I need time to decide." I said tearing up again.

"Listen. Its now or never." Fundy says checking his phone, "Hold on someone's calling me."

He steps away and I start to panic. I don't know if I want to stay, or leave.