Husker..?

I quietly popped my head out a little and saw a tall and short shadow.
"Found him!"

The short silhouette walked towards the grave, but soon showed Nifty.
I let out a sigh and climbed out the hole, but sat on the edge, letting my legs dangle off.
"There you are.." Husker groaned. I didn't respond, I just stared into the dark grave that held my best friend.

"Alastor? What's wrong, we heard a gunshot.." Nifty whispered, I pointed to the bottom of the hole and looked away. My eyes teared up again, I hugged my knees to my chest tightly.

"Husk..!" Nifty said loud enough for him to hear. "The fuck you want, Nifty?" Husker grunted, but still came to the whole.

I let out a sob as I buried my face into my knees and my hands covered my head.

"Holy shit, is that really her?" Husker asked shocked. I nodded, wiping my tears from my eyes.
I picked myself from the ground and let out a sigh, "Help me bury her.." I said with my voice raspy from crying.
They just nodded and gathered the dirt.

꧁꧂

{Y/n's Pov}

"aaAuH!    oUf!" I spat out as I hit the ground hard.

Ground?

I sat up slowly, my hands clenched something, like rocks and dirt. I looked at the ground and saw a messed up road.

Ding! Ding!

The sudden noise made me jump to my feet, but now my body started to ache. My eyes darted up to some kind of clock tower, I squinted my eyes to read the sigh.

"Next Cleansing?? 261 days.." I said to myself.
What on Earth is cleansing?

My eyes looked back up to the sky, or if I can call it that.
It was RED. Not blue, R.E.D. With a pentagram in the middle and a pentagram... Moon? Sun?

A blinking light caught my eye as I turned my heel. I tilted my head at the sign, "Welcome To Hell!"

You know what, I'm not really surprised by that. I kinda knew I was coming here eventually.

Wait... If I'm in Hell, and if I'm dead.....

"Alastor?!" I called out, turning around. It was just me and some other humanoid creatures. All different shapes, sizes, and color.

Demons...

I took in a deep breath and looked down at my chest. There was no blood there from my bullet wound, but I was wearing different clothes.

It was a (F/c) shirt with a (F/c) vest, (F/c) pants that were a bit ripped and (F/c) shoes.
To be honest, it was a nice fashion taste.

I stumbled backwards as I felt something small bump into me.
"I-Im sorry..!" A small... Child said.

I looked down to see a crying 6 year old girl. She had blond hair, pale skin with big rosy cheeks.