Part I

Important: (Read)

Be advised that this short story will contain mature content. Some scenes may be too disturbing and may make some readers uncomfortable, so come here with an open mind. This is not my first time writing something but, it is my first time writing on Wattpad.  This will be a BTS Jimin fan-fiction, therefore I do not own his Persona. (His character was merely for the entertainment of the story). All the other characters are my own creation. Also, this story will probably be deleted 'shortly' after. Otherwise enjoy!

✥✥✥

The figure walked in slow steps. The wind being the mother that gently brushes their mane to the side and the serene feeling ignited a relaxed smile upon their lips. The male kept walking around the forest and his alluring figure together with the surrounding greens, painted a beautiful picture for anyone who was to behold its beauty.

His delicate body was covered by a long white shirt and white pants that hung loosely over his lean body. Within his hand he held a leash, for the figure was not alone.

Jimin looked down and gave a wide smile that stretched towards the apples of his cheeks. "Beautiful day, is it not my pet, " that smile never leaving his luscious lips and his eyes disappeared behind his lids. The creature pushed a whine from its lips as if agreeing with the male and this made him chuckle.

He kept walking admiring the surroundings to his property. The ocean of green stretching out for miles on no end.

"I'm so excited pup, I have so many things planned for today!" He once again gave that breathtaking smile as he looked up toward the sky and admired the rays of white that seeped through the trees. He tugged on the leash and felt it moving. As he looked down his puppy was wagging its tail and it gave a small, barely audible bark. "You are excited too! You are so cute," Jimin exclaimed with glee in his high pitched voice.

It was silent for a while and it had been precisely 5 minutes since he had stopped hearing the small whines and pants of his pet.

His voice took on a more sinister snap to it as he expressed his displeasure at the silence, making him feel cold and alone..

"Why are you so quiet my pup? Are you not happy with the walk?"

"M-mas-te-er I have to use the restroom," a small and frail voice said. Jimin stopped walking all together at the sound of the voice... Why was there a voice.. 

T̷h̷e̷r̷e̷ ̷s̷h̷o̷u̷l̷d̷ ̷b̷e̷ ̷n̷o̷ ̷s̷o̷u̷n̷d̷ ̷c̷o̷m̷i̷n̷g̷ ̷f̷r̷o̷m̷ ̷h̷i̷s̷ ̷p̷e̷t̷.̷.̷.̷

There was an eerie silence and the 'pet' felt cold shivers going down her spine, for she had spoken and it was an act worth punishment.

The voice of her master took on a deeper tone then his higher pitch one as he spoke.

"ţ𝗵Ә𝞟 𝖚𝖘Ә 𝖎ţ." Her already numb arms and legs lost all feeling from crawling throughout the forest and she started to feel the little spikes of discomfort and cramps from her position on the dirty, humid forest ground. Her heart sped up at the command. Her blood pumped poison. Her throat clocked up and a broken sob left her dehydrated lips.

"No," she choked. "I can't. Not here please." She used her barely-there-voice voice to murmur those few words.

Jimin looked down at his 'pet' and slowly crouched down.

Mina, as he had named her, flinched a step back, making her wince at the pain caused by a random branch that she set her knee on. She was still laying in a dog position on the ground.

Jimin held her chin roughly between his thumb and forefinger and gave her a deadpan stare. "Use it." The overwhelming feeling of terror and pain from her aching body loosen Mina's body up and she went. All. Over. The forest. Ground.