Prologue

Why is the world so cruel? Why it's trying to prove me, how weak I am, how pathetic I am. How easily I can give up? It's trying to remind me of everything I so desperately want to forget.

I don't want to remember his smile every time I look at the shining sun outside. I don't want to remember his bright eyes every time I look at the grass. I don't want to remember how his hair felt between my fingers every time I touch something soft. I don't want to remember our mornings every time I smell fresh coffee. I don't want to remember because he's not here anymore.

He's not here and it hurts. It hurts to look at the bright day outside. It hurts to walk through the park. It hurts to touch anything. It hurts to drink a cup of coffee. Everything hurts because he left me. Because he's not here. I don't want to forget him, but I don't want to feel this pain either.
My life was messed up enough before. I was hurt and abused. No one saw my pain. No one saw how I felt. Then he showed up.

Suddenly my days were brighter. I fell in love with it.
I started to feel that weird feeling... happiness, I guess.
And at the moment when I thought that my miserable life is saved, that I have someone by my side, someone who will stay... at that exact moment life only laughed to my face, and took the only person I needed near me away.

Why did I think that I can ever be happy?
Why did I think that I am worth being in love with?
They took him away from me and now I have nothing.
But maybe... just maybe... I don't want to give up on my life yet.
I know how dying feels... now I need to learn how to live again.

Characters -

Todoroki:

- 17 years old

- Loves Deku(cares about him)

- Falls in love with Nevaeh

-Has to deal with Karma

Izuku Midoriya:

- 16 years old

- Past away

- Loved Todoroki

- Nevaeh's sister

Nevaeh: (Your name)

- 17 years old

- Falls in love with Todoroki

- Cares about Todoroki and helps Todoroki

- Uraraka is her best friend

- Deku(Izuku Midoriya) sister

- Really Kind

Karma:

- 17 years old

- Bully

- Tries to get Nevaeh, not to date Todoroki

- Hates Todoroki

- Really mean/ devil

- Expelled from school many times

Uraraka:

- 17 years old

- Nevaeh's friend 

- Really nice

- Helps Nevaeh's love for Todoroki

*Other characters will be involved too THANKS!*