again -Chapter 11

A/N-  :) I have decided that if I have free time at home or in class then I will write in this book. Also I give up on finding feitan pics :( I can't find any lol! so enjoy this levi pic while i try to find some- Also W H Y- OMG WE HIT 7k- LIKE WOW- YEHDBFHYEYEBYBY TYSM!! :D Yall are the best!

      You were dreaming again...
"Hey Y/n! Back for more eh.. guess you liked it so much you
  "Heyy Y/n....!  Why are you looking so glum eh? It's just begun!" The voice of your father ripped through your mind, pounding endlessly..
You could barely speak.. But this time... you were in such a weak spot that nothing could happen.. Unless... so I'm guessing... I need to do something to get out... you were calm, knowing that even though this was happening, it was still a dream.. and you didn't deal with this 16 hours.. only about 8..
"Well I mean.. you are abusing me so.. Why wouldn't I be glum?" You said, gaining your usual swagger. You were scared last dream because that was the first time..
"Ohhh YOUR GONNA GET THAT!" Your father said, Whipping your back and ankles. You winced when he whipped your earlier wounds, but other than that you were fine.. You were used to whips..
"Oh wow ouch. Ow. Hit harder next time why don't ya?" You jeered, knowing he probably forgot how he had trained you as an assassin.. (A/N- so technically your father had been drinking since you were a kid. He's been abusing you since the eye of 4. Your dad tried to poison you by giving you small doses of poison every day. And every day you had a new effect- So he forgot basically, he thought he was abusing, which he was- but (not saying this is a good thing) It made you immune to a lot of things.)
"DO YOU NOT FEEL PAIN ANYMOREE?" Father yelled, Starting to hiccup loudly and start a new process but this time with a scalpel. You were about to jerk away when you heard a far off voice once again..
-Machi's POV-
I was currently putting a cloth onto Y/n's forehead, When suddenly she shuddered. I looked up urgently and told the clown I knew was hanging from the ceiling, "Go grab feitan, and boss! Quick get them!" Impatience was laced in my voice, as I tried to calm her breathing by saying calm words, hoping she could hear me.
5 minutes later her situation was getting worse, and just as boss and feitan came bolting in, long lash marks were appearing all over Y/n's body..
"Y/n!?" Both chrollo and feitan yelled Their eyes widened, when suddenly feitan yelled her name. I froze, feitan was always so quiet...But my thoughts were stopped when she jolted awake.

A/N heh... I feel bad cause Ima bad author- but uh let's just say someone didn't do well on there 1st term- 😚 ✌️🥲