WoT? Chapter 2

A/n so um I feel like we all need a frickin laugh so reader Chan is gonna have a weird ass power- you'll see! Also it's kinda bad if ur like innocent and don't like swears- ;-;
Your P.O.V
"What the fuck?" Was the first thing you said when you woke up. You heard footsteps and a cold voice spoke.
"Your awake this quick? That damn poison was supposed to last faster" the voice muttered, more to himself then you.
Then you heard footsteps and the person took off the blindfold and replaced it with a bag. Then he touched your wrist. You were kinda bored so you used a power that you had since a child...
*flashback*
You were at the fair with your mother when someone handed you a cotton candy, but when your hands touched, it was like you were traveling through space when you finally looked up you saw something that scarred you forever, there right in front of you was a list of every time the person had the jiggy jiggy. (A/n do I really need to explain what it means ;-; ok fine S E X. LMAO) Next to each one was a tiny clip of him doing it. As a child you were interested and scrolled through each one. Turns out this dude raped people... Then you came back to the real world and their he was grabbing your wrist and asking if you wanted some candy... your mother never paid any attention to you cause she was on the bench hitting on this one dude. You smacked him and because of being able to use nen at a young age ripped his head off.
Back to Y/n P.O.V
You were traveling through time when you looked at the non-existent list. You were laughing so hard you had tears in your eyes, BITCH DIS DUDE MUST ME ONE LONLEY ASS MAN BAHAHAHAHA! You thought, then you looked at the top of the page at his name, Feitan Porter. It sounded familiar but you didn't have much time when you felt someone slap your cheek. (A/n ok dude first of all it's your cheek on your face not the other one you pervs- lol and I almost wrote cheekbones he slapped your cheekbones!)
"Tch I don't see what's so funny'' the cold voice said. "And pick anywhere on your damn body before I dislocate you're shoulder" he said slightly annoyed.
"First of all tell me where the fuc- you were cut off by the man called feitan dislocating both your shoulders, and it honestly didn't hurt since you dislocated them all the time. Normally you would of been able to stop him but he seemed like someone you didn't really feel like dealing with so you didn't bother using ko. (or is it- idk it's either ko or something else)
"Wanna pick one or you gonna continue being uncooperative." He said visibly ticked off now. His grip on your shoulders tightened.
You who weren't honestly very intimidated by the virgin man called feitan porter, said sarcastically oh I don't know, my pussy!?" You regretted that as soon as you said it cause he snapped your wrists and you could hear his insane smile, one last chance bitch where's it gone be?" He growled pissed off.
"Fine, my back -_-" you grumbled annoyed at him. You heard him rustle around a bit then he walked over to you, ripped off your shirt, (which ended up in you trying to kick his face in, and you ending up with two snapped wrists instead of one) and then stuck a needle into your back harshly. You winced which caused him to laugh maniacally, and dig it in deeper. And say "ha who's laughing now bitch"
After hours of pain and suffering in which you learned that he was giving you a tattoo, cause he kept replacing the ink, it was finally done. He wiped off the extra ink and spoke.
"Get up bitch"

A/n ;-; ok so that went well ig, sorry for not updating for a while :/ I went camping wit no WiFi for a while T~T.
Word count: 698 words