Guess whos back! (And chapter 9)

A/N- Look who's back bitches! :) I'm sorry for doing this but- I'm happy :) So let's continue the story! Back from my brake and I see 4 K- WHAT IS THIS thank you guys so so so so much! :D also sorry if i make mistakes.. My N on my chromebook is currently Jammed and I need to smash it .. TwT

   "He.. raped me." You stated blankly trying so hard not to let the tears fall. It hurt so much.. This was the first time you've ever told someone about this.. and you never thought it would hurt this much.

      "Oh... Damn and I thought I could be her first time...." Phinks said causing his body to be thrown out the window my Machi.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry for that!" Machi said getting up to brush herself off and look at you.
"Dam perv... also thank you Machi, but I could've done that myself.." You responded. And you could of.. If she didn't  do it herself. "Is someone gonna go get him...?" You said breaking the silence that had come over the room a couple of minutes ago.

   "Nah he can do that himself." Feitan's cold voice came. You frowned as he sounded off, like he was annoyed for some reason..
"Oh.. Okay then.." You said really wanting to leave that room of horrible tension.
   " Ah I believe it is time for us to go get some dinner. You are excused Y/n." Chrollo spoke up noticing how uncomfortable you were.

"Thanks..." You said sprinting towards your room. Finally you reached it and slammed it shut.

You sat down on your bed quietly snatching killua who meowed and you the cuddled him to sleep.

      *In your dreams*

  "Why would you ever do that Y/n?" Came the cold voice of what sounded so painfully familiar to you that scared you half to death.  "Didn't you remember what you had said to me?" The voice said again before laughing Maniacally and you felt something pierce your skin near your ear and along your neck.

"F-Father please! I did nothing wrong!" You wailed failing to keep your composure in front of your merciless father.
"I don't get what you mean Luv Bug, of course it's your fault she's dead" He responded maniacally. " don't think I'm not gonna find you Bitch! I'll never stop no matter what it takes!! Understand!?" He yelled in your ear.
You didn't respond.
"I SAID DO YOU UNDERSTAND!?" He Screamed again, slicing a part of your ankle open.
"Y-yes father..." You weekly said.
"Y/N!! Y/N!!!?" Came a Hazy voice in the distance.
Then like that it all disappeared, not all of it though, your cuts were still there..
"Y/N!?" Someone yelled again
"What." You winced as someone prodded your ankle and Shot an arrow at them.
"I'm trying to help you bitch... Come on..." came an annoyed voice yet slightly panicked.
  "Huh- OH- Fuck that hurts. Feitan?" You yelped, as you sat up quickly, getting a head rush.
  "Shit the fuck happened?" Feitan asked, eying the now bleeding wound.

A/N- And thats a rap for today! Also I have a new book out! Its a Haikyuu ships one shot collection! :D I started it while on hiatus from this book... TwT also tysmm for 4k reads! I'm so happy right now!

 Word count: 558