He's back- chapter 10 :)

A/N- Heyo people! :) welcome back or welcome if your new- :D also i meant to put a warning on the book- it mentions things like abusive relationships and some more sensitive topics.. I know none of us need that stress in our life!! also as you may of noticed I couldn't find a good pic of feitan so I used levi instead TwT

"He's back.." you managed to get out of your close to useless jaw (The cut went under your ear and almost made your jaw useless...)

"who?? who's back?" Were the last words before you shifted into a peaceful darkness.

-Feitan's P.O.V-

Her body went limp and I cursed before picking up her limp body, and bolting into Machi's room.

"The fuck feit-" She started before gasping loudly at the body in my arms looking at me suspiciously.

"enough gaping more stitching!" I snarled loudly looking a bit worriedly at y/n's almost lifeless looking body.

"aww does big bad feitan have a soft spot?" came a voice from the doorway. It was that annoying ass clown Hisoka, I rolled my eyes before realizing what he had just said.

My face felt hot and pulled up my mask before saying, "No hisoka, if we killed her off chrollo would kill us off." I stated blatantly. Then my thoughts drifted, wait... did I like her.. No I couldn't.. Iv'e only known her for a couple of days.. I CAN'T.. But what If I do?.. no I don't.. at least I think I don't..

My thoughts were interrupted by someone calling my name repeatedly.

"FEITAN- YOU ALIVE!??" Machi yelled, waving one of her un occupied hands in my face.

"What- yes what happened?" I said still shaken from my thoughts.

"Uh what do you mean what happened that's exactly what I'm trying to ask you at the moment dumbass! Machi said rolling her eyes and looking at me questionly.

"Huh.. Oh uhh well I was going to bring her food cause uh Boss asked me and when I got in there she seemed to be sleeping but she was bleeding a waterfall..." I stated.. I kinda lied because Boss didn't ask me but I was relieved when they didn't even think of that, just why she was bleeding, and i decided to stop being sus and say i'm heading to bed and to call me if anything comes up.

"Dammit.." I whispered under my breath shutting my door and plopping on my bed. My thoughts before I went to bed were why on earth was I scared when she was on the floor... I hadn't felt anything when Pakunoda died.. so why on earth was I feeling something now...

My last comforting thought before I drifted off was, probably because boss would of been mad at me if I let her bleed to death..

A/N- Okay well I probably butchered Pakunoda's name.. LOl anyways thats a rap! Thanks for reading again! I love you guys so much! :D

Word count: 500