What Have I Done?

This chapter is mostly going to be Pj or Phil

Whereas the next chapter is mostley going to be Chris or Dan.

**********************************************

Pj's POV

After Phil left I called Chris. After a couple rings he answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey, it's Peej!!!" I facepalmed myself. Why did I have to sound so excited?

"Hey Peej! Wassup?"

"Oh not much, but I was wondering if you could come over and we could have a slumber party? You know, but...more MANLY with MANLINESS and stuff"

"Oh yes of course! A MANLY sleepover of......MANLINESS!!!"

"HAHA cool see you later then."

I have to admit, I was calling Chris because I wanted to ask him out. But as I was talking I felt it would be better if I told it to him in person.

A few hours later I heard a knock on the front door, I opened it and saw Chris with at least four bags on his shoulders.

"God Chris! Why so many bags?"

"Well in this bag I have clothes and blankets of course, and in this bag I have pillows and this bag I have snacks and last but certainly not least I brought some MANLY stuff!!"

"What type of manly stuff?" I asked giggling.

"Wait and see." He said running off and jumping on the sofa.

We spent the night playing video games and eating junk food. "God I must've gained 100 pounds!!" Chris said laughing.

"That would be a good thing. Get some meat on dem bones of yo's!!" I said laughing. Chris walked off in the kitchen to get another soda, I followed and snuck up behind him. When he turned arou d he squealed and dropped the cans of soda. "What the fuck Peej!!! You scared me!! Hahaha"

"Hahaha I'm sorry. But Chris there is something I have to tell you" I walked off and got the mop to pick up the soda, Chris picked up the cans. "Yeah what is it?" Chris said.

"I don't know how to say it so I'll just say it.

Chris I-I like you. M-m-more than a f-friend!"

Chris looked up at me then the mess we were picking up.

"I think I should go now" Chris replied sounding irritated.

"Wait Chris, I'm sorry I just had to say it. I've felt this way for quite some time now. Please will you just think it over for me, please?"

"Goodbye Peej. I'll be back for my bags in the morning. Just pretend none of this happened, please. Goodbye"

Once Chris slammed the front door shut I grabbed my phone and messaged the first person I saw on my contacts list: Phil.
Phil can you come over? I need someone with me. Please

Phil's POV

Phil can you come over? I need someone with me. Please
-Peej

I read the message and looked over at Dan who was asleep in my arms. "Dan, Dan wake up."

Dan mumbled in his sleep and when I tried a second time he held on to me. I didn't want to wake him up after seeing him sleep so peacefully. I picked up Dan bridal-style and walked into my room and played him down on my bed. I didn't want to leave Dan there without letting him know where I was so I grabbed a paper and the sharpie we used in one of our videos from earlier today.

Dan
Pj needs me to go over. If you need me call or text and I'll be home as soon as I can.
Phil xx

I'll be there as soon as I can.
-Phil

I ran and got my shoes, threw my jacket on and put my phone in my pocket.

I ran outside and walked to Pj's. As I reached his building I felt my phone vibrate in my pants.

Phil, I made a huge mistake with Chris. Please hurry.
-Peej

I ran to his door and knocked as loudly as I can.

Pj answered, eyes red and puffy. He pulled me in and almost shut the door, leaving it open a crack.

"Peej, what happen-" I was cut off by my phone vibrating in my pants.

Phil I'm going over there to see what's wrong
-Dan
Alright. But hurry.
-Phil

i heard sobbing coming from Peej. "Phil, I-I told C-C-Chris. I told him! I told him! I told him and he left, he left! He doesn't like me back! What's wrong with me?"

"Nothing is wrong with you. You're perfect. Who wouldn't want to be with you.

"W-what did you say?" He asked looking at me.

"Oh, I didn't mean it like that, I just-just meant that anyone who is with you wou-"

Pj pressed his lips against mine and before I could say anything he wrapped his arms around my waist. For a second I enjoyed it, I don't know why but his lips felt almost the same as Dan's lips and I wrapped my arms around Pj's neck, picturing I was kissing Dan.

"You have got to be kidding me."

I looked over and saw Dan standing by the open door.

"Dan, er umm I can explain." I said pulling away from Pj as he ran to his room.

"I knew it was too good to be true. I just knew you would do this to me Phil." Dan said quietly as he ran outside.

I ran after him, quietly walking behind him as we walked home. When we reached our flat, he walked to his room and slammed the door shut.

What have I just done?

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jan 26, 2015 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

One True Pairingजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें