Chapter 2: wanted (part 1)

Izukus on a building top just sitting there thinking of ways he could maximize the potential of the bones. Maybe he could make dinosaurs or other stuff, but then he was attacked by someone. He quickly side stepped it and saw it was hawks. " so this is where you've been huh, Izuku" ,he said in a joking tone.

Right befor this...
" by this time you've already gotten this note and by this time I've already escaped. I'm sorry that it had to end this way. I hope all of you the best of luck on becoming hero's but rest assure that the next time we meet DON'T ACKED LIKE WE KNOW EACH OTHER from Izuku Midoriya, And that's all it says," Aizawa finished. "Wait we'll never see Izuku again?" Kirishima asked. " Well we'll just have to find that nerd," Bakugou said what a large grin on his face. Then they all herd a large explosion in the distance. (My timeline is different so please just roll with it also NO SHIPS unless canon) " huh I guess he's finally going to show himself," Aizawa siad laughing to himself.

Back to the battle.
After some time Endeavor shows up and all izuku's doing is teleporting from place to place making it harder for Hawks to use his quirk to its fullest existence. " so should I go or what?" Izuku said to hawks. Then almost right after Izuku heard, "Not so fast villain!" Coming from Endeavor who tried to use his fire, but Izuku didn't even need to teleport to Dodge it. " welp I'll make my leave," Izuku said with a smile on his face and then vanished.

Almost all of UA saw this fight on live and the one who didn't know Izuku wondered who that was. 1A noticed that was almost clearly Izuku but wondered how his hair changed from green to white and they also wondered how he got 2 rather large scars on himself. one on his right eye and one on his chess. " guess the problem child has grown up." Aizawa said confidently.

Back to Izuku who just teleported to the top of AU for plot reasons.
"huh that wasn't the best " welcome back" t invitation I've going so far, it almost looked like Endeavor was really trying to kill me." Izuku said to himself. Then he herd it the AU alarm wen't off. "Well crap now I have all of AU after me." He said again. Izuku was about to jump of the building and teleport away but he was stoped by a similar looking scarf. " how long has it been 2 weeks?" Izuku said to Aizawa. "Wow looks like someone's changed a lot, like wow you look as dead as me kid." Aizawa said as all the other teachers came right behind him. "Ya I'll fight you later but till then you got to catch me first." Izuku said to all of the teachers. He quickly tried to use his quirk and at that time all the teachers thought they got him but he quickly summoned a gaster blaster and said, " hack quirks don't work on me." And quickly teleport leavening the gaster blaster there. All of the teachers get in there battle formations, and a rather large fight will ensue. Also a lot of the hero's there are kind of scared of the thing in front of them.

Sorry if this was short I'm just trying my best here.